"I do not believe in age, I believe in the power energy"

Tao Porshon-Lynch - a unique woman. Representatives of the Guinness Book of Records recognized it as the oldest yoga teacher in the world.

She is 94 years old but looks much younger than his years, because that keeps your mind and body in harmony. In his later years she teaches yoga and successfully participates in the competitions of amateur ballroom dancing, so even with the 20-year-old counterparts. Several years ago, after the hip prosthesis warned her that she would not be able to move more as accustomed. What Tao said: "I'm not going to give up. I will dance and yoga is breathing! »

Once in New York, there was a heavy snowfall, and in the morning yoga class, which led Tao Poshon-Lynch, no one came. She looked into the next room and found there bored ballroom dance teachers, who also left without pupils. "Dancing - it's fine. I would like to go before he died in Argentina and tango! "- She said. "Why go to Argentina? - She heard in response. - Let will dance now »

. So Tao began to study dance. First, she danced the tango. Then samba and cha-cha-cha. And then just all conceivable ballroom dancing. She was then in '84. Now Tao 93, and almost every day, she turned on the parquet floor with their younger counterparts. The dance Tao perform such acrobatic pas that once accidentally knocked the heel piece of the ceiling in the ballroom. On the heels Tao walks all the time, even he climbed on them to Machu Picchu in Peru.

Tao believes that it is important to control your thoughts that materialize, and to live positively, you need to think positively.

"I do not believe in age, I believe in the power of energy" - she shrugs when she is told that her age should live quieter

. . "Tomorrow - is today»

Her experience of yoga is 85 years old - started practicing Tao, when she was eight. And she is still improving, she travels to India to learn from the great masters.

"The main thing to feel that within us is the energy to do anything", -. Tao says

Not long ago, Tao Poshon-Lynch broke her leg and wrist, was a difficult operation, had put metal pins, prosthesis hip joint. Dr Tao said: "It is a pity, but you can no longer, as before, stand upside down or balance on hand»

. "Do not tell me what I can not do, - said Dr. Tao. - I'm not interested. I'm wondering what I can. We have to learn from nature. Nature constantly regenerates. In winter, it seems that the trees are dead, but in the spring in a few days there leaves and flowers. Man - as well. As we always have the potential to recover and be born again. »

Doctor in response shrugged. A couple of months later, his name came envelope. In the envelope was a photograph - the Tao, which carries your favorite handstand ...

Most remember that in order to enjoy life, you only need two things - to live and enjoy

!

See also
phenomenon yoga Turkish Kazim Gurbuz

Tags

See also

New and interesting