Lazy Brain: The enemy within

For our laziness we are punished not only by our failure, but good luck to others.

Jacques Renard

Recently it published an article about A. Kochetkova lazy brain. What is it? This is a situation when a child in the process of education in the environment of rigid boundaries and rules ( "Do not go there - it is bad, because ..." "So do not go - you can not ..." "You have to do just so, and nothing else, because ... "), there is a rapid development of the left, logical hemisphere. A right, creative, does not reach the proper level of development.

"The result of this" program "development is the ratio of the left hemisphere to the right at the level of 2: 1 (or even more), but should be 1: 2, at a minimum," - writes Kochetkova. I this article, frankly, shocked as I saw the flaws of education, and understand why people have so many problems.

We were colleagues for consultations come with the desire to solve their problems. And we work just encounter resistance, which are the result here is a "program of development».

Lazy always busy.
People saying

What happens to a man with a depressed right hemisphere?
Stage 1. Man all the tasks seem standard
He stops to see the differences between conventional and custom task. It becomes difficult to catch nuances, "halftone" differences. Surely you have met a man who is so straightforward and is limited in his judgments, that he assessment of actions or "black" or "white».

Definitely. "A friend" or "enemy." No compromise, he could not find them. Related Quality of this man - carelessness, laziness and constant declaration sayings sagely

. Stage 2. The number of stamps or
stereotypes Man, like a sponge, it absorbs and simulates the behavior of other clear boundaries, trying them on your experience. The left hemisphere develops powerfully.

Stage 3. The left hemisphere begins to cut off all information
That does not fit within the boundaries of existing "stamps", thus also distorting the facts, data, podtasovyvaya them under "Stamps." All non-essential - it is discarded. All invalid - is forgotten or overlooked

. Stage 4. The transformation of a normal person in the human brain with a lazy
Not developed right hemisphere - namely, a man with an inflexible behavior. Any task, problem or difficulty going beyond existing stereotypes in the bank, cut off the words: "That's impossible," "This is not so," "I do not need." There may be a hysterical response scenarios: "Leave me alone !!!", "I said everything !!!" "Everything closed topic !!!»

. The boy was so lazy that woke up early to do nothing more

Stage 5. Turning
psychosomatic reactions With an increase in the sense of creative or load a headache, pressure increases, begin abdominal cramps.

As soon as you need to decide something outside the usual areas, immediately arise from nowhere, distraction: call a friend, visitor, "you warm," "I'm cold," "but you can use the toilet", "I have some water I want to." And always with the manipulation of "the offended person" - in fact we have not created the conditions for the creative process. On the part of an adult behaves like a little naughty child. So it protects your lazy brain.

What to do?
Trite simple - to solve creative problems. But the left hemisphere is not so easy to pass the reins of power over our lives and will to resist. Much depends on the will, perseverance, continuous pressure on himself, especially at the initial stage, where you create a reflex of the creative work.

... More and obesity
Scottish scientists from the University of Aberdeen reported that the cause of weight gain in middle age can be "lazy" brain. Experts say that the cells of the brain that regulate appetite, reduce their activity as aging.

As a result, a person needs more time to feel full after a meal. This means that people are starting to eat more than they should, in connection with which the weight starts to increase by about 500 g each year.

- When people approach middle age, they have usually been a progressive weight gain around the abdomen - says researcher Laura Heysler

. - One of the reasons for this may be associated with a small group of cells in the brain, where appetite control. These cells produce important hormones that are called peptides proopiomelanocortin (POMC) and are responsible for regulating our appetite and body weight. The problem is compounded when people lead a sedentary lifestyle, as with age they need less food than before, to be in the same title.

Author: Artem Rich Man

Tags

See also

New and interesting