Touching the drive in prostranctve tramvaynogo vagona

< Anatoly Golubovskii

How to create a touching drive space tramcar? Skills do not have an answer to this question. But I've got to look at it.
Any random event no coincidence that in his own way. I could not get into the tram? Yes easily. With much more likely than to come here, to feel the atmosphere of belonging to someone else's story, which is so easy to build and easy to destroy ... Or someone else's? Probably, for the actors and the director are very very lucky, when the viewer throughout their performances on the verge of "truth" - "Oh, this is nonsense", "believe" - ​​"in life it does not happen" and so on until the end and could not answer Me, what more to what they see.
There are technically verified, "not prikopat" statement, after which you can not stand to think of anything for which we go to the theater.

In the history of Masha Karaman (director), Sony Toropchin (she) and Bones Dobrovolsky (he) is very important for me, as a viewer, a thing - after the performance, I was driving home, trying not to spill the atmosphere, the actors were able to materialize in the space of his existence. For all that, it is a very difficult area, the conditions of the Spartan boys so violently "rocked" the energy and intensively lived the life of his characters, which, combined with the close proximity of the performers, there is an effect of maximum involvement. When the viewer in response to the twists and turns, occasionally startled - then "it". When actors throughout the play is not just "keep account" the viewer, and do it on the rise - a gut and Natyurlih in one bottle. When at some moment you catch yourself that you do not wish to look like a professional, tracking small "schools" (which, if desired, can always be found), and you want to just live with the actors this expressive story - it was to be the magic It took place. You touched the miracle ...
Spoiler detailed description of the plot is very do not want to - why break a thrill for those who have a desire to go through a brief history of the meeting conductor dreamy and slightly lost on the life of a businessman. And therefore -. Thanks for the warm evening in all respects
So how to create a touching drive space tramcar? It's a little secret, which you can see:
www.facebook.com/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%80-TramWay-1539606513004159/?fref=ts

Команда Project Theatre TramWay

Directed by Masha Karaman

Actress Sonia Toropchin

Actor Konstantin Dobrovolsky

Producer of the project. Without whom all this would not have taken place. Igor Onuki

Tags

See also

New and interesting