Oleshko Crisis: The more little things and details - the more life at this moment. More joy.

Anatoly Golubovskii h6>

Alexander Oleshko - Gestalt therapist, actor of theater "Black Square", a marketer. And crisis consultant calling.
Ten months ago, we have already talked quite thoughtful about his life's journey. But time passes, something is changing, and sometimes there is a desire to understand the questions, which the last time did not talk

-Sasha, you have a multi-vector business activities. Who are you, after all, in the first place?

-Even I do not know ... perhaps I am now in the first place - a crisis manager. Everything that I come across, you can combine what I have to resolve various crises. In business, in personal relationships, if we take the therapy.

What is the basis, the foundation of the Anti-Crisis Oleshko - Gestalt therapist, something else?

-What I'm a therapist, it gives me some kind of picture of the world. But one of the pictures. I do not believe that it is absolutely correct. What I marketer self-taught, still has seven years of dealing with these issues, too, it gives me some kind of picture of the world, and quite cynical. Education is also an actor gives his picture. And I can not say, for example, I - just an actor and nothing else is not doing. This dumb to some extent, because if you rely only on the acting, but it is unknown at what point you start to starve ...

-Sekundochku. Do not you think that if it were focused solely on acting, with the existing base you have progressed very well. In spite of the general situation in the country and the industry?

-I Think. But the fact that my diversity of helping me. I'm in another boring. Maybe someday I will choose a path. I just act instinctively. I feel that I like this, this and this. I'm in the mood-elevating. And it's sort of a local recipe of my happiness.

-I have a theory that if a person does not choose a fairly narrow field of specialization, the top height it reaches. Due to the spraying areas. Do you think you can succeed anywhere, or you are so in a rush the process, the ultimate goal is not so important?

-Topovye Height ...)) Once I was a director of an advertising agency. I was subordinated to one hundred people. And at 24 years was flattered vanity. Then I left. Now I have a subordinate maximum 2 persons. Recently, I received a call girl, which I then headed, and said that with the increase went to a new job and is now in her submission to 400 people. I thought, "But I'd like to direct the four hundred people?" No. Here I porukovodit then hundreds, and all - with the head enough.
You know, when I'm writing now - pleasure from the fact that I think about marketing and psychotherapy when doing psychotherapy, I think about the theater, marketing. And they complement each other. I have a book in overnoute ideas. I thought to write for the cinema, for studies, for advertising, for training. And all intertwined and echoes.
There is another theory as opposed to the one you mentioned: the more we load ourselves diverse tasks, the more the brain is activated. If I give myself a day is one thing, I'll do it at 80%. If you put 30 tasks, it also will make 80%. Here's my empirically derived formula: the more I can load at a time - the more the ultimate efficiency.
And the buzz. Because I can switch between diverse things. Simultaneously deal with them - no. I just quickly switch.

-Chuvstvuesh himself a superman?

-No. Normal psychological trick. Now I read a book about a boy who could fly. A formula for talent. What is talent. As it is digested. As he was born. How lives. So, they say that Julius Caesar could do several things simultaneously. Hardly. He simply switched quickly. And I switch.

How did something one of our mutual friend mentioned that you know how good monetize their hobbies. Whether it concerns all spheres and how do you do it? At random or is there some kind of premonition?

-I Call it "the call." When I was dragging. Or like something out of me I pulled in the wrong direction. And then I'm going for it.

-But there were also flight. That is the call - it's not an absolute

Yes, there were. But not absolute in the sense that I stay in as long as I was "calling." And when it ceases, I look back and think, "if I want to stay here?". And if not - just leave. And the older I get, the more important the call for me.

-A specific examples and simpler?

-Was My interest in Argentine tango. Very pleased. He came, danced with pleasure. And then at some point, interest faded. And I pesrestal walk without any sadness. Why torture yourself? And all those "you forget everything and blah blah blah" have absolutely no value. Yes, I forgot. But I do not regret. Because there learned something else. Of the tango I went to the theater. And I surprised - four years, I have not lost interest. Although recently reduced interest on 50.

Why?

-No Concept. I'm not hovering. The question is "how can I in this?". For me call my sphere of activity - such as food. Cake - it is cool, but I ate half or some part - and I have enough. Why eat up through force? I try to convey in my life. But do not be hungry. And to eat in moderation. And I eating guided by hunger in life guided by the call.
And with pictures as well. Since my childhood I envied artists. I went to learn. When wrote the first picture - the tears were, could not believe it. I wrote another - all of my half dozen. Now I write less. Yes, sadly, but I want to, but I understand that there are more drawn to graduate - learning courses advertising strategy. Professional development can be said.

-Most people stick to the more traditional methods when choosing areas of activity. Recommend it to follow the call and often change them, I would have hardly) Tell me, you became "calling" ever since you began studying Gestalt therapy or it started earlier?

-Intuitive I often did in childhood. A very very consciously for the first time - in the twenty years. For me this period - 19-20 years old - was a turning point

-It was associated with some event?

-I do not know. I was very antisocial, weak and had little contact. An outcast, introvert, melancholic.

-Sheldon?

Yeah, like that. But I have serious superstructure so good at impersonate sanguine. Imagine how melancholic would conduct the training? And this is thanks to the Cheka, which will finish in me all this. A Gestalt allowed to be choleric, because without it, to show their emotions it was hard - in the social model of the family to show anger is not comme il faut.
And if the call had stopped, I realize that I have got something, and if smart enough to understand that it was - well, no - will understand later. And not worried.

-Etih as you stick to the rules in the relationship with the girls?

-Yes. I just came from a large Gestalt intense, we had three hundred people arrived including my friends from the city. So most of our chassis was a phrase "is a call - there is action. There is a call - there is no action »

-Osmelyus suggest that the majority of people, everything is about the same, just inner fears, insecurities and social patterns do not allow timely understanding of the relationship ...

-Yes. Clumsy attempts to delay the denouement with the full understanding that the long overdue. I'll tell you as a therapist - demand is not going anywhere.

-I do not like the therapist to answer - did so.

-Yeah. Here you are asked about diversity - and I do not know how different. For me it is - the norm.

Yes Who versatility against something? When a person has a lot of hobbies - it zashib. And when multiple recurring areas of activity - I do not know. Although he was, and replaced them well but maybe we should actively look exactly the most of your business?

I do not think that I have not found. And I do not think that we should just tear the veins in the search. I'm not looking ... he met recently with a colleague, Arthur name. We had a good match. He, too, adheres to the same principle - a person must be loaded by 50 percent Psychologically. I'm always open to new half.

-So it should be

-Of course. And I try to abide by it. There are times - when several projects at the same time - as the closing and immediately stop seeing other possibilities
-Sash, yes, I agree with you. Just when once again ask ourselves the question, "And the hell I'm doing all this? Just for the money? The occasion, of course, a strong, no one has canceled. But I did not mean to do, "then reply to them as something you need, once I asked

-Good Question to ask yourself. I also ask them yourself. And when I can not find the answer, I start to leave power. But it can just leave, and can manifest itself in something new

-So, on time to find a new, and everything?

-I do not know. While not particularly thought

-In principle, any new person has to adequately interesting and therefore provides energy

-Yes. The source of energy and inspiration. You know, I can not say that I have many hobbies. Theater? Yes, you can carry ...

-Lyzhi?

-Too yes. But it is twice a year. Skiing, snowboarding. Diving. It has long been sailed. In tango scored. Pictures writing. I have a view, it is shared by many psychologists. Creativity - is pure sublimation. I believe that any work - it's draining energy. Who - that works. Someone drinks

-Pit - not sublimate

-No. Just drain the energy. And I do not smoke, I hardly drink. * On the seals do not drink.

-Nadoelo?

-I do not like. I can not bring myself to). So for me, the theater - it's draining, and best practices of some skill. Check behavior. And how do they "go." And if they "go" in an artificially created space - the theater, and psychotherapy, I remember and use in society. It's like a laboratory where tested behaviors.
At the same Intensive I was a little light, and then I wondered where it all comes from. I replied that in another life I can not. I share the life of survival and life itself. Survive for me - it's just talk, communicate

-In the sense of an optional home idle talk?

-Something like that. "Hello. Please give me a coffee. Thank you". And life - every moment when I try to decorate. And that makes the theater, improvisation. So interesting and fun. Drive. Funny. Kaif. Live - how to play. Only this can be called life. The rest - survival. This here is my division.

-You know and join

-I Would now gone into psychotherapy. I'd like to

-And what about advertising? You learn in fact now?

-In His two advertising agencies we have been selling creativity. Create a brand, corporate identity, all that is within the scope of brand creation. From idea to implementation. The Six hats is most videos. We went with them to the market, and somehow it is tied to us already know - we are the guys who make videoinfografiku. And now it is part of the overall package works with the brand.
-And what of the whole package closest to you?

-All Where you need to come up with an idea. Creative

You're way, abeschal conduct training for the thirsty

-Remember. Recorded in the plan: to prepare. But while there is no call. But probably I do not plan presentations, improvisation, so it will be more lively and better.
A second agency - Juicer team we do drier but no less useful things that increase sales. A sort of a remote Marketing.

-A simpler?

-We Show the owner where any "holes" in his company, how much money he loses in a month, you need to do it to them not to lose and what to do to earn more. We do it for him if he wants to. It is time. And there's a new service. Analysis of competitors. Seminars will be in September, October and November. I saw a niche, I have prepared a product will sell. Many people come and say, "We want to be as a" socket. " I tell them: "You know how many" Socket "spend on advertising? In IT? In the technical department? "-" We want to. How much money? "We have a service - analysis of competitors. We show how competitors are advertising companies, what are "chips" that promise. Even believe how many orders per month are getting.

You're conducts training seminars. Think of it as a separate activity or it is integrated in your psychotherapy marketers?

-It Got out, perhaps, one. I looked and thought, "I want to. I have a wish". In my task - to make training center. Until a year set aside, but I remember. There are many interesting programs now raise a new round, I read a lot of literature. In my psychotherapy specialization - organizational consulting. I come to the company and show the owner what his background in the team. The mood of the people they are aimed at, what motivates them most of all, how to form a team. This is what I love to do. Training flow in organizational consulting and all complementary.

-If you get tired of it tomorrow and you want to take off to Machu Picchu or in Tibet, there will be regrets?

-No. For example, Six hats there a year, it processes are automated, it's possible I have it replaced. I like to build up the system so that it can run without me.

-So maybe for you perfect sales business? Created-unwound-sold

-Maybe. I'm not one of those who are "sitting" on business. I always wonder new. Basically, I am now come, untwist, taking money for it and go.
I once said that I had a subconscious attraction to the "treshak." If it is not outside, it starts in my family inside. I have to solve problems. That's when the brain to solve puzzles and I live.

-I think that if a person does not solve the "thrash" issues, and with the increase in complexity, it does not develop. Ideally, thinking ten years about the problem that you felt riding undecidability you quiet smile.
-I Will tell you that there are lots of people who do not want to solve the "thrash" questions

-Yeah. A degree of success of a person - is his attitude to such situations. Whether it is considered as the ecumenical Trouble, whether as an opportunity to solve the problem on themselves and grow.

-Do Not like the word "problem" better "task". But I understand what you mean.

-Soglasen. In principle, the whole business - is the ability to solve problems. Something to create, first of all, because all the same business - is the ability of anything to do something. And the ability to solve problems

-Yes. For me business - creation. Creation. But accounting, though it is also a business issue, I hate. And I'm afraid of everything connected with it. I do not like, do not want and Fu Fu Fu. I understand that without it all, especially at the initial stage, when to do without hired Buha, but somehow wriggle))

in your business What motivates you the most?

-When I see the result. The faster I see - the more motivating. But on the territory of the call. I understand that if you take a shovel, dig half an hour some hole, and it is also the result. But that does not motivate.

Okay. Let time criteria. Take for the implementation of the project for a period of, say, a year, with the proviso that the earlier you will not see results?

Mmm ... yes, the result is important. But as much as I motivates the process itself. If it is not fun, then the result is not really motivates. I try to still be greater than in the process. Yes, I am very "locked up" in the result, and now reforge itself.

Looks like work. Of all the things uttered today, just that for you just the process and important

-Yes. And so no matter what the total number of projects. If they give me pleasure, I do not get tired and do not fade. Switching from one to the other, I rest. Or by switching to the project, in which something does not work on the other, I suddenly find the right solution quickly, looking, as it were from the outside.
However, all projects have much in common, a certain axis, or something. This anti-crisis, system, marketing, consulting ...
This is very helpful and Gestalt approach and acting training. It is impossible to be a good advertiser, coming up with ideas, if you closed solely on advertising. You're going to stew in its own juice. We have on this subject had plenty of lectures, everyone is talking about the same. It is necessary to absorb the maximum amount of information, new experiences, to communicate with different people. And here everything echoes. You can not be an actor, not watching the people who are not living their state experiences. Similarly - in psychotherapy. The more you have lived - the higher quality obtained therapist.

-More than years, and events.

-And Not just events, and those that you realized. Because events can be dark, but if they are not aware of - they are repeated

It's true. Confirm))

-Thank you. I will refer to you as a instance))

-When you started the first business project, it was a call or a vital necessity?

-It Was leaving. Firmly I did not get along with the employer and had a keen desire to prove myself that I can do business. In the spirit of "You'll see."

-So, confidence at that time was present.

-Yes.

More joy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting