"10 doors to Happiness" by M. Pierre Ducane

Pierre Ducane - the world famous nutritionist, according to the system which supply millions of women lose weight in the world. But he remains fit, strictly observing the rules of their own diet. < Website published an article Xenia Tatarnikova, which was lucky to get acquainted with the master himself.

I had with him had never met - and when I saw on the Non-Fiction exhibition, Mr. Ducane something vaguely reminded me of Louis de Funes: small, thin, energetic, a little nervous, risible. In French delicately communicates with the audience that had gathered to listen to his lecture. But it is necessary to go talk about sugar and baking from the supermarket it is changing in the face: "How much, how many packs of cookies you eat in a week, Madame? Oh, my God! ยป

Sam tries Ducane Avoid sugar and white flour in every possible way - he is convinced that is the key to good health and a slim figure. Snack on an apple or makes a sandwich of homemade oatmeal cakes with vegetables and cheese Savoy (French cheese lowest fat content). Drinks lots of water.

The meeting Ducane hardly talked about his weight loss system (his book "I can not lose weight" has sold 10 million copies and has been translated into 32 languages). Instead, he shared important, in my opinion, the supervision and gave excellent advice on how to lose weight and maintain a slim figure:

"For many years I kept practicing medicine - and the more talked with patients, the deeper the understanding that the root problems of many of them are not overweight. I came to the conclusion that there are ten doors to happiness, peace of mind. And the food - only one of them If most of them are closed, we are comforted with food.. The goal is to analyze what the door closed and you try to open them. These doors

Food -. Gives the desire to live and gives pleasure, since entering the food increases the amount of the hormone serotonin pleasure in the body. < Relations - all that relates to the relationship between man and woman, parents and children, family. Remember your state when you are in love or have a family born welcome baby - you feel in the seventh heaven. < Position in the community - work profession in which you are competent, favorite thing give a sense of self-esteem, joy, happiness. < Your Home - a place where you feel comfortable, safe, you have the opportunity to rest and recharge the batteries. < Motion - all that you do with the body (. Walk sport, dancing, swimming), it also contributes to the development of the hormone serotonin pleasure. < Nature and communication with animals, watching them. We are also children of nature and contact with the forest, the sea relieves stress and gives us the desire to live. < Game Singing, watching your favorite movies and TV shows, games, dancing, storytelling -. All the situations in which we try on new masks and play someone else's life, give us pleasure and a feeling of happiness. < Belonging to the group. This can be a circle cutting and sewing, which meets once a week, or association of lovers of literature, politics and so on. It is important that the awareness of belonging to these people self-esteem and fills you with joy. < Spirituality - all that is associated with the higher powers, divine. < Health - we can not live without her, and she also gives us serotonin, gives the strength to live. Check to see what doors you open and which are closed and try to open all - advises Duc. You can start with the simplest - twenty-minute walk every day. It will help increase the level of serotonin in the blood and gives strength to get out of bed every morning with joy and look forward to a new day.

via smart-cookie.ru/weight-loss/sekret-strojnosti-gospodina-dyukana/

Tags

See also

New and interesting