Pierre Richard. Animals never hypocrites ... Maybe that's why I wanted to play Sharikova

Pierre Richard Maurice Charles Leopold DeFeo (fr. Pierre Richard Maurice Charles Léopold Defays).
Career: Actor, Writer, Director, Producer
Height: 1.78 m
Date of Birth: August 16, 1934, 79 years
Place of Birth: Valenciennes, Nord, France
Genres; Comedy, Drama, Short

Frivolous Papa Pierre, playboy and gambler, shortly after the birth of her son, squandered a fortune on race, left his wife and baby in the care of his father - a descendant of one of the feudal families of the north of France.
Pierre childhood took place in the guest house. It was here that he begins to "acquire a profession, in order to save his own skin," - jokingly remarked Pierre Richard. For eight years, every week brought Pierre to boarding school in a limo. To somehow mitigate the alienation of peers - the sons of peasants and miners have to laugh them Pierre and ape.

Upon reaching adulthood, Pierre Richard went to Paris to enter the drama courses, which is opposed by his grandfather. This was the reason for the break-up of the future of the actor and his family.
He managed to enter the famous drama courses Charles Dullin (fr. Charles Dullin), and then he was an intern at the Jean Vilar. However, in the theater he was unlucky; he always gave supporting roles.

Together with his friend, Victor Lana (Victor Lanoux), Richard writes short humorous skits, and within a few years in favor with them on stage cafe-theaters, cabarets, and ordinary prestigious music halls. Richard danced well and created one of the actor pop images - shy and distracted klutz - it becomes a "card" in the movie.

In 1967 he was invited by the director Yves Robert (fr. Yves Robert) to shoot the film "Alexander the Blessed." Later Richard starred in his famous films about the adventures of a tall blond.
In 1976, Pierre Richard starred in the movie "Toy" director Francis Weber (fr. Francis Veber). The film was shot at the urging of Richard. The plot of the same movie was born fifteen years before the film's release, while Weber has not shown his Richard. As a young journalist, Weber saw at the window of the Paris department store pink tot, affluent parents who are trying to cater to his every whim. That same evening, was written a short story. Richard liked the story so that he not only agreed to play a major role, but even took to produce this film.

In 1981, in the movie of the same Weber "Unlucky" was born the famous duo Pierre Richard and Gerard Depardieu (fr. Gerard Depardieu). This film was a French record rentals, gathering in Paris alone more than half a million viewers. and Weber took two more films with these actors: "Papa" and "The Runaways».
In the mid 80-ies Richard settled on a barge on the river "Seine».
Now he lives in an ordinary Parisian apartment, with his fourth wife already.

In the late 1980s, Pierre Richard founded his company "Fidelina film" engaged in the production and distribution of films, as well as the release of records with songs of Pierre Richard.
In 1996, Richard starred in the Georgian director Nana Jorjadze political farce "A Chef in Love." For his role in this film at the Cannes Film Festival was awarded the title of "Best Actor».

In addition to its own film studio, Pierre Richard, on the advice of his friend Gerard Depardieu, acquired vineyards in the south of France. Every year they put up for sale a few tens of thousands of bottles of wine, which is exported to Belgium.
In many films the characters name is Richard Francois Perrin (two - Francois Pignon). Despite the fact that these are people of different professions and biography.

First major film role, Richard was 33 years.
In 90 years, Richard is still removed, but the comedy with his participation, not as loud as they were comedies 70s, 80s.
Since 1996, Pierre Richard plays in the theater "Aleph". With the play "Murder in Valparaiso," he visited the Ukraine and Siberia.

Recent years, Pierre Richard, often has to turn its gaze to the side "of the former Soviet Union." On this occasion, Pierre Richard said: "As it turned out, in Russia I have much more friends than I expected. Like in Russia and Georgia, and indeed throughout the former Soviet Union. Oddly enough, I remember here, like waiting for a visit ... »

In autumn 2001, Pierre Richard came back to Russia. This time he brought a performance of "The Passion According to Richard." Performances featuring great comedian was a great success. A little earlier, Pierre Richard starred in the second Georgian Nana Jorjadze film "27 Missing Kisses". The painting was a success on the Champs Elysees in Paris.

In 2004, Richard received the award for his contribution to cinema from the Montreal comedy festival "Smile for All» (Just for Laughs).
In 2005, Pierre Richard was elected president of the jury of the Festival of short films, and in 2006 won the "Cesar" from the French Academy.
In 2006, acted in Russian comedy series of eight "Parisians", which starred Richard teachers working in a small village near Tambov called Paris.

Pierre Richard been married four times. His first wife, the actor was a dancer in Paris "Grand Opera"; she gave birth to two sons, Pierre. Both are musicians - a saxophonist, the other - kontrabacist.

After the divorce from his first wife, Richard chose girlfriend actress Muriel Dyubryul.

Richard was the third wife of Moroccan Aisha (34 years younger Pierre).

The fourth wife of Richard - Brazilian top model Seila, which the actor affectionately calls "my Brazilian".

At Richard's three granddaughters and one grandson.
Richard - author of several books: "The little blonde in a large park" (1989), "Like a fish out of water" (2003), "Post privilege" (2008). Authorship Pierre Richard also owns several fairy tales for children.
When Pierre Richard was 16 years old, he was passionately in love with Marina Vlady, just felt real ecstasy when I saw it on the screen.

Even before the actor became a movie star, an outstanding choreographer Maurice Bejart invited him to his ballet company. On view for 10 minutes before him, Richard got up on stage what the hell, but it was so flexible that Bejar has decided to take it. However, the same day he invited the famous singer Georges Brassens, that was the reason of failure actor of ballet career.

If he does not rehearse, then eats or sleeps. Often sleeps. Once he was even fired for it out of the theater. According to the play he had to go to sleep, but lay - and fell asleep ... for real! Comrades on the stage screaming, trying to kick him, stab him to finally woke up - but where there !!! - He fell dead sleep. Then he told the audience that never before so not laughing.
Sport that truly "stupefying" Pierre Richard - skiing. Until now, in early youth, the actor goes on a motorcycle.

Favorite dish actor - truffles, and certainly only white! This is of Italian cuisine, from the French - a simple peasant food - that, according to the actor, from which fattening.

Some of his quotes:
"Animals are never hypocrites ... Maybe that's why I wanted to play Sharikova».
"I really appreciate in people a sense of humor, because often it is our only weapon against all the nasty things and injustices of life».
"I live in complete euphoria during filming, and with age this feeling does not go».
"I'm bad to all forms of amateurism in the works»
"I, like Che Guevara, a rebel and a recluse, but not an idiot in black boots».
"I dived in all the seas on the planet. I went skiing in the mountains all over the world. I was in Africa and Siberia. All this allows me to keep a balance in life, do not get hung up on itself. Helps to avoid self-centeredness, which suffer from many actors ».
"I really like Russian, but play the role of Russian could never have. And not only due to different external data. In my opinion, a little crazy Russian, all of them too - both joy and pain. Or they go crazy with happiness or unhappiness! ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting