"I can wait for you so ..."

«I can wait for you very, very long time, and true-true ..." - who among us has not met these lines Eduard Asadov! But few people know that in fact it is a beautiful poem was dedicated to a particular woman.

< Website today in memory of the poet tells the moving story of his love.

Beloved wife of the poet's name was Galina Razumovskaya. Talented Artist Mosconcert became friend the poet's life and the woman he loved. The woman he had never seen.

Alas, it is not in the novel by correspondence and not shyness. Everything is much more banal and terrible: Asadov, a brave soldier of the Second World War, was wounded, and he was blind. Restoration of vision is not subject to.

At 21. Almost boy.

However, as recalled by his granddaughter Christine, he has a remarkable energy and not give in to despair. He gathered around him loyal friends, loved noisy holidays guests. And - I wrote and wrote and wrote. About life, about people, about the simple and understandable human feelings.

And much later, in 1961, one of the literary evenings, he met actress-girlfriend, who read poems. Met by chance, not knowing what she was destined to become his wife and faithful companion. Razumovskaya hours reading his book in the evenings, the rules of its text and typed completely for publishers.

Galina, along with the poet traveled the country and participated in literary concerts. Once she even got a driver's license to be able to move freely on the car together.

Long before he met his future wife Asadov wrote "Galina" novel in verse. We like the legend that this work he felt the meeting, which was destined to change so much in the life of both.

If ever there were such a force inspiring love - this world becomes brighter
!

I can wait for you very,
For a long time, and true-true,
And at night I can not sleep
A year, two years, and all his life, probably.

Let the leaves of the calendar
Fly, as the foliage of the garden,
Only to know that everything is not in vain,
What it truly is necessary!

I can go for you
In thickets,
On sand, almost without roads,
In the mountains, in any way,
Where the hell did not happen never!

All will go, no one is reproaching,
I shall overcome any anxiety,
What then do not betray the road.

I can give you for
Everything that I have and will.
I can for you to take
The bitterness of the worst in the world destinies.

I would be considered happiness, giving
A whole world to you hourly.
I love you not in vain!

According to the materials: easadov,
facts

via fakty.ua/170180-vnuchka-eduarda-asadova-svoyu-zhenu-galinu-valentinovnu-dedushka-ochen-lyubil-hotya-ni-razu-ne-videl

Tags

See also

New and interesting