Manifest anger

Anger - a feeling that comes in contact with the external environment that carries a lot of energy. She comes to restore border or achieve goals.

Aggression - an action that can be directed to interact with the outside world. Destructive aggression - is uncontrolled action aimed at causing harm to themselves or others. Constructive aggression - an act designed to protect yourself and others, setting boundaries or the achievement of objectives. In order to clarify the situation and make decisions. Pull or push.

Anger is not necessarily accompanied by aggression. Anger can be expressed in words. Aggression is the same - it is the action and it has a choice, conscious or not, but the choice. You can not force a man to aggression, if he does not want it.

Aggression - is not always bad. If you use it on a clear issue, within the permissible extent and in a clear direction, it can be very helpful in a relationship and in achieving the goals. Eating an apple - it's aggression toward the apple. Making money, even with the help of your favorite things, it requires a large amount of constructive directed aggression. Protection of the family can also be a manifestation of constructive aggression. Aggression also can be a lot in the relationship and the sport that helps to enjoy or win.

Anger in itself - it is neither good nor bad. It's just a feeling experienced by all people. Anger can not stop testing. Shut off the flow of anger can only stop the flow of all the other senses. People who block the anger, usually get sick and can not feel the joy of life.

Aggression - is neither good nor bad. It's like a kitchen knife: you can kill, but you can cut the bread and feed the hungry.

Manifest anger. Aglaia Dateshidze

So,

Manifest anger

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not love you. On the contrary, it means that you are close enough to me and you are important to me.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I want to leave with you. This means that I want to touch all clear. If I'm angry, it does not mean that it is impossible to talk with me.

When I'm angry, I become more clear, and my intentions are clear.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I want to hurt you. This means that I want to negotiate before we begin to make each other sick.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that you are bad. This means that you did something that I did not like, and I point this out.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I am bad. This means that I know where my boundary, and what my purpose.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I will burn more and more. This means that I will, as soon as you hear me.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not respect you. This means that I believe that you can stand me. I try to find the words and actions that best express my feelings without hurting yourself.

If I cry, it may be because I have a lot of feelings, not because I want to crush and humiliate you. If I cry in your presence, it does not mean that I shout at you.

If I am angry with you, it does not mean that I'm mad at you!

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I'm sure will then be for you aggression. Sometimes I simply tell about their anger, to calm down.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I have no other feelings for you. If I'm angry, it does not mean that I'm not grateful to you. If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I do not love you.

If I'm angry at you, that does not mean that I want you to stop doing that because of what I'm mad at you. And not that I expect that you will be because of my anger to change their behavior.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that you are wrong and to apologize. If I'm angry, it does not mean that I condemn myself.

If I'm angry, it's not forever. This is a temporary condition, as well as all other states.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I badly brought up. This means that I listen to myself and I have a lot of vitality.

If I'm angry, it does not mean that I can not control myself, suppressing feelings. If I'm angry, it means that I am alive.

Manifest anger. Aglaia Dateshidze

I have a right to be angry, even if it is meaningless and not constructive. Because the logic - the logic. And feelings are irrational.

I can get mad at you, even if you hate it. Even if you take offense and cry or become unhappy, because my anger - it's my responsibility, and your offense - it is your responsibility, as well as your happiness.

I have a right to be angry with you, even if you're sick of it, because your health - it is also your responsibility.

I have a right to be angry, even if you say that it could kill you, because if I have no purpose to kill you, then who does it except yourself?

I have a right to be angry right now, even if right now it is very out of place and uncomfortable.

I have a right to be angry, even if it looks silly, because anger left inside, can destroy me.

I have a right to be angry, even if you love me. I have a right to be angry and loving at the same time.

I have a right to be angry, even if I'm wrong. If I'm angry, it does not mean that I am always right. Sometimes I get angry helplessness.

I have a right to be angry, even if you're my baby, mother, father or grandmother, because you're still separate from my people. I just find this a suitable form, place and time.

I have a right to be angry with you, even if you did not want and do not want anything bad. Even my you wish me only good.

I have a right to be angry with you, even if you want to make peace with me. Even if you ask for forgiveness. Even if you thank and hug me. Even if you give me gifts and delicious treats.

I have a right to be angry, even if the cause is not clear to me.

I have a right to be angry, even if no one is to blame, because I may be internal reasons for the senses.

I have a right to be angry, even if it does not change anything.

We can get angry with each other simultaneously.

I can get angry and loving at the same time. I can feel the anger and the love of the same man, because the relationship, like people, are multifaceted.

I take responsibility for my anger. If I can not find her expression, and restrain it, I'll answer for it.

I take responsibility for finding the correct form to express their anger. I have to be creative.

I am willing to endure your anger, staying with you to find ways to interact.

If I am angry, I do not ever want you to leave. Often, I want you to stay there and survived it all.

If I am angry, I try to choose the correct form for this and I'll answer for it. If I am angry, I am ready to face the consequences.

If I am angry with someone else, and shout at you, just because it's easier, I'm wrong.

I'm ready to take your anger and understand it properly. I know that even if I'm mad at you, you are not obliged to meet my expectations, as I am yours.

If I can not endure your anger when you're just telling me about it, you are to blame. If I destroy from your anger, I'll answer for it.

Like me and you have no reason to be ashamed of his anger, like the other senses, because to be angry - it's natural, as well as live and breathe.

If we had a fight, maybe then our relationship will be as good or better.

I accept you as you are, hoping that we will find the contact. But I can not demand this from you.

I accept myself as I am, with all your senses, do not stand out and not hiding. I work with them. I know that miracles are impossible without anger life. Including love and happiness.

Aglaia Dateshidze

Tags

See also

New and interesting