The star of the new hit, "exhibits" from the group "Leningrad" - Julia Topolnitsky!

the first day after the publication of the clip group "Leningrad" on the song "Showpiece" watched by more than 91 thousand. users. Today, the figure hit nearly 9 million prosmotrov.V sensational video starring young actress from Saint Petersburg Julia Topolnitsky. I must say, their popular songs, which is now sings half of the country, and obliged a young girl that is great and good humor played a difficult woman's fate.

Website publishes a selection of photos of the actress Instagrama to find out what kind of Yulia life.

Anna Parmas-great woman! The coolest director! I'm in love with you! annaparmas # # # nalabutenahnah exhibit # Leningrad

A photo posted by Julia Topolnitsky (juliatopolnitskaya) on Jan 16, 2016 at 11:12 am PST

blockquote>

About the video shoot "Exhibit»:

«From the first moment I fell in love with a female director. Firstly, it is the first female director, I see. And secondly, it is so steep that it seemed that I know her whole life. She was very helpful to get free site, constantly encouraged me and told me what a talented. It's very nice.

The entire film crew - incredibly kind and helpful people. I had a feeling that they treat me like a sister or a daughter. These people know what they want to make a cool product, and do it. Everyone refers to the work very seriously - be it make-up artist, costume designer, producer, decorator, technician! They all went to the same goal. In general, the atmosphere was kayfovo ».

blockquote>

Todaysedovlasova found a very beautiful beach on the other side of the island podruzhkizhiruzhki ☀️☀️☀️ # # # gretsiyachudesna duratskiyoranzhevyybraslet

A photo posted by Julia Topolnitsky (juliatopolnitskaya) on Jul 2, 2015 at 12:04 pm PDT

blockquote>

Julia about the hard fate of the female:

«I feel sorry for my character because she, like all women, have to emulate the ideals. It is fashionable to be thin, too thin, and everything is undermined, eat right, sit on a diet and go to the gym! It's just fashionable. Just as before it was fashionable to smoke and to wear trousers pipe.

I myself peck at it and also losing weight, to be honest. Just so many women do not appreciate its inner qualities, soul, emotion, kindness, care - that, in my opinion, and touches men.

We all have to pretend and build of a completely different people. In general, you can not just change your desires, dreams, his opinion. On the topic I can meditate forever ».

blockquote>

Another photograph from talentedflea_view thanks ☺️

Tags

See also

New and interesting