What is the meaning of life?

Shaman smiled
 - The meaning of life to keep you in a constant dream, but what's your point?
 - What does it mean to keep a dream?
 - Imagine a lake. Shaman as if waiting for my reaction.
 - Well I presented ...
Shaman laughed. I've stopped trying indefitsirovat reason for his reaction, because it was known to him alone.
 - Good. He continued.
- And now imagine that in the middle of the lake falls every minute a young puppy dog.
I looked at him with an expression of absolute curiosity about his story.
He answered with the same look, as if expecting me to what that argument.
 - Well…? I managed.
 - The meaning of life - it is the meaning of this situation, the lake serves as a "barrier", a puppy or come to the shore to shore or not. Do you understand?
 - That is, those who comes up - wake up, and those who do not - and remain in "eternal sleep» !?

Shaman threw a serene look, as if implying that I like and rights but the depth of my mind leaves much luchshego.Ya began to talk out loud:
 - But not all of equal treatment, that's like you, you were born awake so?
 - No. Conditions at all identical. Shaman slyly looked at me
 - In the middle of the lake does not just puppies.
 - So?
 - I mean, I got into the lake dolphin. And again you are limited to your imagination. Shaman again spreads laughter ringing!
 - Understand the conditions of all the same, but the potential of each determined by its essence, and that surrender you in this life halfway, or will go to the end and it does not matter that you do not have enough to shore two inches, will be reflected in your potential to swim in next time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting