Mark Zuckerberg dropped everything and went on maternity leave

Mark Zuckerberg left everything in the multi-billion dollar business empire Facebook and went to a two-month vacation with his wife to care for her newborn baby Max.

Clever Mark understands how important these quiet days with the family, was born to an inseparable relationship of the pope and of the child. The head of one of the largest corporations in the world have a daughter diapers, swim and read books, and share photos on your page.

< Website I admire the wise and responsible father who knows what the main value of life, and publish pictures to make the page in the social network.

- With one failed, thousands - come - says Mark.

- My next book for the Year Book (A Year of Books, a group in Facebook, where Mark writes about the books he reads. - < Website ) - «Quantum Physics for children." Just kidding! It will be a "world order" Henry Kissinger on how to build a safer world for our children. But I like to read to the Max! It seems to me the next year will be the year of children's books!

- Full of happiness next to a small Max.

The birth of a daughter of Mark Zuckerberg made a fresh look at the world in which she has to live. Immediately after birth, he wrote an open letter to Max, which promised that try hard to make the world a better place. Mark is going to get rid of 99% stake in Facebook, and transfer money to his charitable foundation, which will fight against the disease and to help children from poor countries.

Photo source: Zuckerberg's page on Facebook

via www.facebook.com/zuck

Tags

See also

New and interesting