He saw that someone forgot to cash from ATMs. That's what he did ...

Yesterday on the way home from work, I decided to go to the bank to withdraw some money from the card. When I went to the ATM and insert the card, I saw that from the bill acceptor stick $ 500. I took the money, went to the bank and asked the manager, showing bills. She asked in amazement: "From me you want? What should I do with them? "

I replied that I want to know who used the ATM before me and return the money holder. She called a colleague, and he took the money and wrote down my phone number and name. The next day, the phone rang. It was the guy from the bank. He said that the third attempt found the same owner the money and he is now on the line with us. The host, or rather the money was the kind of hostess Edith, 92 years.

The old lady thanked me and said that she would take only $ 480, and the remaining twenty will give me as a reward. But I refused. Moreover, it turned out that it is the last money left in her before the end of the month. I wished her a good day, and without taking remuneration, I hung up. But neither the $ 20, or the old lady did not go out of my head. Then I called the bank and asked the manager to transfer from my account to the account of $ 200 Edith. His colleague had heard our conversation and I heard him say that he will put it a hundred. And then I got a call from the bank and was told that they had collected $ 300 for the grandmother of the whole department.

Well, good day to you, Edith! Let you Christmas comes a little early! "

: Marketium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting