15 citations delightful Monica Bellucci

Without exaggeration Monica Bellucci - a wonderful actress and one of the most beautiful women in the world. She was 51, but it never ceases to inspire designers, in films, and enjoy life.

< Website I gathered for you this fantastic quote the wise woman as proof that the outwardly beautiful person may have a beautiful soul.

• The beauty of a woman becomes a problem only in two cases: when it is not, and when there is nothing but beauty.
  • To feel internal comfort - this is not the way You look outside, but how you feel inside. I am a happy person because I experienced a lot of love to yourself - I have a very big family.
Every woman likes to be loved. The real moments of pleasure in my life - when I eat in the company of their friends. On the beauty can not be said about some cargo. It's not fair. Beauty - a great chance for it can only be grateful. Moreover, it will take place, we just have to wait. As someone said something stupid, its effect is given only three minutes, and then you should be able to keep the eyes on him. You do not need to hate people who are jealous, because they recognize that you are the best . What will I do when grow old and my reflection in the mirror is no longer fun? Same as did my mother. I will not look in the mirror - I'll look at their children. We all need illusions. That's why we love the movies. I always tell young girls: "Learn to love your body!" After all, the ideal does not exist, and it is clear that women with forms is not less beautiful than the slim girl. You just need to learn to accept yourself for who you are. The femininity - it is harmony, naturalness and sensuality. I'll never be thin. I am by nature a rather lazy. I like to eat. I real - such. And does not intend to become unreal. You need to be forgiving. After all, who are we: madmen, who are trying to keep balance on the ball, which itself by moving with frightening speed, travels the universe. Who in such circumstances can be perfect? ​​ Recently, my daughter told me: "Mom, I want to be like you. I do not want to work. I want to be a mom, and when I grow up I will work my daughter. " That's just fine: she did not believe that I'm working! Time destroys everything. Let's say you have a beautiful red apple. It will take quite some time, and it is wrinkled, it will be crawling with worms. That's the same with people. Never would not want me back was 20.

Photos in the preview: newknd

via photos.newknd.com/media/x1920/MonicaBellucci2877189110.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting