Before his death, Steve Jobs said his most important words. From these words goosebumps ...

Steve Jobs can be called a cult figure of the last decades. Millions of people are grateful for his unique products. Despite all the wealth, Jobs managed to remain a simple man.

Recently, the Internet was published last words of Steve, he said in a hospital ward. This message touches the most delicate strings of the soul ... Perhaps it would be more feasible that famous speech that Jobs said to the graduates of Stanford and which many cite this day ...

«I managed to reach the pinnacle of success in the business world. Many believe that my life - is the personification of success. I>

But I admit, in addition to work, I do not have many joys. In general, the wealth - that's just a fact of life to which I have just used. I>

At the moment, I'm lying in a hospital bed, and I remember all my life. Now I understand that the wealth and the recognition that I was so proud to have lost its significance in the face of impending death. I>

When I look at the dark green light from the life-support machine, and hear a distinctive mechanical sound, I feel the approach of death, and the breath of God. Now that we have enough money, it's time to think about completely different issues in life, not connected with the richness of ... i>

In life there are far more important things. Perhaps for some it's relationship to others - or the art of children's dreams ... i>

is a constant race for profit turns a man into a puppet. It happened to me. God gave us a sense that we can show love someone. I>

The wealth that I have made in my life, I can not take with you. All I took with him, - it is only memories of love. Here are the real wealth that must follow you, accompany you, give you the strength to go on. I>

Love is able to overcome great distances. Life has no limits. Reaches the height that you want to achieve. Go to where your heart is calling. It's all in your hands. I>

With money you can hire a bunch of people who will drive you to do things around the house or work. But no one will take your disease itself. I>

The material things that we are missing, you can still find money, found. But there is one thing you'll never find, if you lost it. That's life. I>

It does not matter how old are you now and what you have achieved. We all have the day will come when the curtain goes down ... i>

Your treasure - a love of family, lover, friends ... i>

Take care of yourself. Take care of others ». I>

: Marketium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting