Idols of Steve Jobs

Now Jobs is the idol of millions. Many do not even know what he did, except for the iPhone, but still consider him the best person on earth. Very few people can list all the achievements of Jobs, but still know less about what people have inspired him and were his idols. Yes, even people like Steve Jobs is an idol and a topic on Quora users to share them. And we share with vami.Pol Rend

Keith Yamashita, a man who worked with Jobs shared his observations him. He talked about the fact that Paul Rand (outstanding designer, creator of the logo NeXT) had a great influence on Steve. When Rand said - Jobs fell silent and listened. When Rand gave advice - Jobs listened to him. And when Rand praised Steve, he was really happy. Yamashita said that he no longer saw people who had on Jobs' is vliyanie.Kobun Chino Otogovo

This man was a respected guru Steve Jobs. With it, Steve learned the oriental culture and delved into Buddhism. And that he is responsible for the fact that Jobs has not gone to the monks decided to create Apple. He also crowned Steve and Lauren in 1991 godu.Tomas Edison

Steve often spoke about how great scientist changed the world with his inventions. Addison is also credited with creating the world's first industrial research laboratorii.Edvin Lend

Land was the inventor, who idolized Jobs. Steve identified himself with it and in many ways really looked like. For example, land, like Steve Jobs was fired from raboty.Bob Dilan

Perhaps this man had to be put in the first place. One of the greatest musicians of Jobs was a hero. Here, as he spoke about their first meeting, I was sitting in the lobby, nervous and looking forward to seeing Dylan. I was nervous for two reasons: because of the fact that he was my hero and because of the fact that he would not so smart, how I felt. But my hopes were dashed. He was the companion of which I mechtal.Genri Ford

One of the most famous industrialists was also a hero of Jobs. Ford, as Jobs was fairly straightforward in his statements: They can choose any color, as long as this color - chernyy.Akio Morita

Morita was one of the co-founders of the corporation Sony. It was he who popularized the consumer electronics, giving us the opportunity to use the TV, music players and phones. Steve often drew inspiration from the biography of Morita and his kompanii.Nolan Bushnell

Bushell - founder of Atari was the first and only employer Jobs. He is also considered one of the founders of the video game industry. According to Steve Wozniak, Jobs idolized Bushell and drew inspiration from it, creating Apple.Kak seen saying that you can not create a graven neglected even Jobs. What idols do you have? Steve is not considered!

Source: macradar.ru/stories/8-lyudej-kotoryx-bogotvoril-stiv-dzhobs/

Tags

See also

New and interesting