Steve Jobs's famous speech pronounced in Ukraine

Ukrainian politicians and then flickers in public scandals, but never more hype Square did not touch the name Apple.

July 28 at the Kiev-Mohyla Academy on the traditional Convocation (the presentation of diplomas) said in his address Secretary of the National Security and Defense Raisa Bogatyrev. All would be nothing if not the solemnity of the event was marred by unpleasant incidents. Almost completely it Raisa repeated speech of Steve Jobs to the graduates of Stanford in 2005.

Raisa Bogatyrev
I am honored to be here with you today, on the day when graduates receive diplomas. In one of the best higher educational institutions of our country ... I want to share with you today the findings of his own life and his political experience. There are three conclusions. Nothing is absolutely tremendous. There are three output.
Steve Jobs
I am honored to be with you today at the presentation of diplomas of one of the best universities in the world ... I want to tell you three stories from my life. Just three stories. Nothing grand. Only three stories

Raisa Bogatyrev
The knowledge that you have received today in these walls, your gut, destiny, life, at least, the karma will help you find the right answer to all the questions in the future.
Steve Jobs
You'll have to trust in something. In your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

Raisa Bogatyrev
You need to find what you love. Your work is important, for the most part of your life. The only way to be completely satisfied with your life - do what you think is true, a great thing. Conclusion: The search for what you love. Search until you find.
Steve Jobs
You need to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for relationships. Your job is to fill a large part of your life. And the only way to be truly satisfied - to do what, in your opinion, is a big deal. And the only way to do great thing - to love what you're doing. If you do not find the business - looking, do not stop.

Raisa Bogatyrev
33 years ago I did not pay attention to the following statement: If you live each day as the last, someday this will happen
Steve Jobs
When I was 17, I came across a quote: If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.

Raisa Bogatyrev
Death is coming right up to me, very close. Closer than it is now, at my age, I'm for it. Having lived through this moment, I can tell you - no one wants to die.
Steve Jobs
Death then came to me the closest. And hopefully, the closest in the next few decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely abstract concept: No one wants to die.

Raisa Bogatyrev
Sorry for the drama, but it's true. Time is very limited person. And so the conclusion from my experience suggest the following - do not live someone else's life, do not waste time. Do not fall into the trap of dogma, which advises live alien thoughts. Do not let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. Have the courage to follow your heart and your intuition. They miraculously know what you want in life.
Steve Jobs
Sorry to be so dramatic, but it's true. Your time is limited, so do not waste it is to live someone else's life. Do not be trapped by dogma, which teaches us to live according to the thoughts of others. Do not let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you want to be what in fact.
In March this year for plagiarism already paid bureaucratic armchair German Defence Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, who used the quotes of famous scientists, without reference to them.
Unlike their German counterparts, Ukrainian is not so concerned about such incidents and the NSDC press service has already responded in their own way pravda.
Raisa herself is involved in writing texts, reads and edits them. Perhaps she was impressed by the speech of Steve Jobs and borrowed some momentum of his speeches, but this is only partially
Press Service of the haste to make such big conclusions, not even listening to the original Steve Jobs, who, unlike them, I think, the students of Kiev-Mohyla Academy know and have heard more than once.
After several disappointing domestic policy and make openly laugh at themselves.
And "for dessert" we offer you once again hear an appeal of Steve Jobs to the graduates of Stanford.

Source: iphones.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting