What Steve Jobs did for the WEB?

The words of the author h5>
Honestly, I do not master writing articles, I do not strive as something special to show themselves, to become an upstart, I just want to write the information that I think may be interesting. And so, while in the province, began to notice that the iphone began to appear not even the most rich people, and the long life of Steve Jobs is gone, but his work continues to benefit developing humanity. Technologies are emerging everywhere, information spreads faster, and we are in the process of evolution. And would not say that Microsoft is the huge company in the world of software development, along with its founder Bill Gates, I will still inclined to the fact that Steve Jobs has always been and will be steep.

In memory of Steve Jobs
// www.youtube.com/embed/wuQhHOn8ntg?wmode=opaque video>

The first browser in the world [1] h5>
The world's first browser appeared in 1990. Its author is Sir Tim Berners-Lee. Working in the late 80-ies of XX century, the European particle physics laboratory in Geneva (CERN). To create Berners-Lee used a NeXT computer running under NeXTStep.

PS: owned a company named NeXT, Steve Jobs, he is the founder and author created them computers.

Interview given to them by Wired magazine in 1994 [2] h5>

journalist
Jobs
journalist
Jobs
PS: WebObjects - Web server to work with the programming language Java. Was founded NeXT Software, Inc, for the first time publicly demonstrated at the World Conference of the object in 1995 and released to the public in March 1996. Time and cost advantages of fast, object-oriented development have attracted large corporations in WebObjects in the early days of e-commerce, with clients including Disney, Dell Computer, BBC News, Merrill Lynch, Motorola, DreamWorks SKG, GE Capital, and Fannie Mae. [3]

journalist
Jobs
journalist
Jobs
journalist
Jobs
PS: No wonder Steve Jobs has always seen the core of something, and know how in the end everything will work. We are well aware that online stores with each passing day it becomes more and more, increasingly we meet orders from this area, so it is, sell, everywhere and always.

journalist
Jobs
Products under the Steve and his company Apple h5>

In November 2000, on the Apple website under "Wanted" has several vacancies. From applicants needed a good command of Internet technology, the experience of developing web-engines and similar quality. In other words, at the end of 2000, it was decided to develop its own browser. After examining the available options, the company's engineers chose the engine open source KHTML / KJS, which, in their opinion, was the best. Was also the first browser designed for computers Apple - Safari. Public beta was announced by Steve at Macworld Conference in 2003. After that, the development of Internet Explorer for Mac was discontinued. [4]

PS: Now is the webkit browser engine leader among. Webkit-based browser was built Google Chrome, as well as more recently the Opera browser supports webkit technically processed by Google Inc. - Blink. [5]

Finally h5>
Yes, a lot of things I have not written here, but how much we would not know about Steve, we will always remember that he was the best and create the best. So let's same intuziazma and rejection as Steve Jobs will be true to his cause, will create high-quality and unique product, look to the future, to see only the good. Only wants to finish some quote:

"Do the best of what you can do. In any business to achieve the best of what could be. Do not sleep! Success breeds more success. Thirst for success! Recruit cool people, passionately in love with perfection. " Steven Paul Jobs

Useful Resources h5>
1. Who has created the first browser? // Источник
2. Natalia Chesnova // Steve Jobs: "It's over. Apple lost "// Source
3. WebObjects // Source
4. WebKit, Safari // Istochnik1 , src2
5. The browser engine // Источник

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/213479/

Tags

See also

New and interesting