"As long as you thought I was not looking ..."

Website I have decided to share with you a lyrical meditation on what constitutes a child's character actually.

As long as you thought I was not looking, I saw that:

You have attached my drawing magnet to the fridge, so I immediately wanted to do another one. You have fed the homeless kitten, then I realized that animals should be treated with love and care you have prepared my favorite cake for me because I learned that the little things is hidden a very large sense. you went to visit a sick friend, then I realized that people should care for each other. You do not refuse help to those who needs something, and I realized that if you have the time and money you should help those , who has not You are very careful to our house and everyone who lives in it, and I realized that each person has to take care and to preserve everything that he is and what it is expensive. Even when you feel bad, you continue to perform their duties, and I realized what it means responsibility. Sometimes you could not hold back her tears, and I realized that in life there is sadness and pain, and that cry - this is normal You will never cease to take care of me, and I wanted to meet all your expectations and do everything you proud of me.

As long as you thought I was not looking, I learned from you life. I took your example and strive to become the same. In the depths of my soul was a small adult and said to himself: "Dear parents, thank you for everything that I have seen, while you thought I was not I look! ยป.

via smashingtops.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Children-Pictures-By-Caitlin-Worthington.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting