The girl asked to choose a child for adoption ... Her response amazed the head of the orphanage

- Hello, this is a lost and found? - I asked the child's voice.
- Yes baby. You lost something?
- I lost my mother. It would not happen to you?
- Tell me, please, what is it your mother?
- It is very nice and kind! And she loves cats.
- We have good news for you! Just yesterday we found a mother, it's probably yours. And where are you calling from?
- From the orphanage №3.
- Well, we will soon send your mother to you in an orphanage. Wait.

And she came into the room, the most beautiful and good, and on the hands of her purring real live cat.
- Mama! - Joyfully shouted and rushed the baby to her. He hugged her so hard that she gasped. - My Mom !!!

... Artemka woke up screaming. Such dreams are dreamed of it almost every night. He put his hand under the pillow and pulled out a photo of a girl. This image, he found a year ago while walking on the street. Now he carefully kept it under his pillow. He was sure that it was his mother. In the dark, Artem long time stared at her delicate face and unconsciously strewn.

In the morning the head of the orphanage, Angelina Ivanovna traditionally avoided the room with students to wish everyone good morning and fondle each child. On the floor beside the crib Artem she saw the photo that night, fell from his hands. Angelina Ivanovna raised her picture and asked the boy:

- Artemushka, and where did you get this photo?
- I found it on the street.
- Who is it?
- This is my mother - the baby smiled and added, - it is the most beautiful and good, and yet she loves cats.

Head mused. The fact that she immediately recognized the girl in the picture. The first time she came to the orphanage last year with fellow volunteers. Perhaps if she had lost the photo here. Since then, the girl has put a lot of effort to get permission to adopt a child. But, according to the bureaucrats, it had a major drawback: she was not married.
- Well, - said Angelina Ivanovna, - if it is your mother, it is fundamentally changing the business.

Going into his office, the head of the table sat and waited. Somewhere in half an hour there was a timid knock at the door:
- To you can, Angelina Ivanovna? - The room looked the same girl from the photos.
- Yes, of course, come in, Alinochka.

She entered the room and put her head in front of a plump folder with documents.
- Here, - she said - I finally collected all.
- Well, Alinochka. I need to ask you some questions. So it should be, you know ... You realize the responsibility that now lies on you? After all, a child - it's for life.
- I'm aware of - immediately breathed Alina. - You know, I just can not live in peace, knowing that really need someone, but we're not together.
- Well, - has agreed to head. - When you want to see the kids?
- I will not look, Angelina Ivanovna. I'll take the first child, whom you introduce - said Alina, confidently looking into the eyes of the head.

Angelina Ivanovna was quite surprised.
- I want to make things happen like real parents - beginning excitedly explained Alina - because my mother did not choose a child ... They do not know how it was born ... beautiful or ugly, healthy or sick ... And I also want to be a real mother.
- You know, Alina, the first time I see such adopter - Angelina Ivanovna smiled. But I already know, whose mother you become. His name is Tom, he is 5 years old, a mother abandoned him at the hospital. I can give him now, if you're willing.
- Yes, I'm ready, let me see my son.

Head left and soon returned, leading by the hand a little boy.
- Artemka - beginning Angelina Ivanovna - to introduce it ...
- Mama! - He said Artem and Alina rushed and clung to her so that she gasped. - My Mommy!

Alina stroked his tousled hair and whispered:
- My son, my son ... I am now with you ...

She raised her eyes to the directress, and asked:
- And when you can pick up his son?
- We usually parents and children are gradually getting used to each other. Communicate first here, and then take on the weekend, and if all is well taken permanently.
- I'll get right Artem - Alina said firmly.
- Well, - he waved Head - tomorrow anyhow weekend. But come Monday, and we will arrange all the documents.

Artem was glowing with happiness. He was holding my mother's hand and was afraid to let her go, even for a second. Nurses bustling around, collecting items, came to say goodbye educators, whose eyes filled with tears.

- Well Artemushka, be healthy! Come to visit us, - said goodbye to him Angelina Ivanovna.
- Goodbye, come! - Said Artyom. And in a moment she and her mother were on the street, sunlit.

When they moved away from the orphanage, baby mother finally decided to ask an important question:
- Mom ... and you love cats?
- Adore! You and I have them at home as much as two - Alina laughed, clutching a tiny palm.
Artem smiled happily and bouncing on the run, hurried after her mother.

Angelina Ivanovna looked out the window after departing from the Aline Artemka. When they fled, around the corner, I sat down at the desk, picked up the phone and dialed a number:
- Hello, this is an office of heaven? Please accept the application. Name client: Alina Smirnova. Category merits: the highest - give happiness to a child ... Send all that is necessary in such cases: a great happiness, mutual love, luck at all ... Well, of course, the perfect man, she is not yet married ... Yes, I understand that the deficit, but You know, this is an exceptional case. And about the infinite cash flow is not sure, because the baby has to eat well ... For all sent? Thanks!

Through the green foliage of the trees in the yard of the orphanage poured sunlight on the grounds of children's voices were heard. Head hung up and went to the open window. She liked if possible to stand and look at the kids, spreading behind the huge white wings ...

P.S. Perhaps you do not believe in angels, but the angels believe in you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting