10 facts about how the most famous couple in Hollywood to raise their children

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are the most exemplary parents in Hollywood - six children, native and adopted children who are brought up with the same love and userdiem.Zvёzdnaya couple gives advice on how to behave in such a large family, and the site is divided them with readers.

For a start - advice from his mother, Angelina Jolie:

1. Teachers should be well paid "I am ashamed that in a rich country like the United States, teachers and tutors are paid so little, and yet they form the next generation. This is absurd! We do not bargain with Brad with teachers and tutors, because they do not appreciate their work - it means to discount the future ».

2. My home is where my children are, "I'm not afraid to move. For Americans, it's easy - we all have ancestors from all over the world. In my father's veins flows the blood of the Dutch, the Germans and the Czechs. The ancestors of my mother were the Iroquois Indians. Now, as a mom, I understand what I am actually ».

3. Children - a reason to forgive their parents' Perhaps this has something Freudian, but the fact that I brought up my father, who was far from ideal, it affects my relationship with my own children. Having children makes it possible to finally find a common language with their parents. This is the perfect time to learn how to forgive. Silly mistake that my father helped me become a better mother for my children ».

4. The ideal father "ideal father - the one who knows what to do in an emergency, and can control themselves. Anyone who knows how to exercise power. Anyone who knows how to cope with their children ».

5. We swear without witnesses "Brad can not be deduced from his state of Zen. This is a man logical mind, but I'm impulsive and do everything at the last moment. And it is with so many children!

But when it comes to education, here we are with Brad on the same wavelength. He never challenged my decisions. And I agree with him, too. There is nothing worse than parents who question the correctness of each other.

If there are disagreements, we must make sure that children do not hear us. So when I tell Maddox that he could not ride a bike with my dad, he never goes to Brad hoping to squeeze out his permission. While this does not prevent him to flee to play baseball in dirty torn pants and sneakers. These things I can discuss with Brad in a raised voice. Although this is no good, because they're both boys! »

And now a few tips from dad Brad Pitt:

6. Children must decide who want to become "We give children the right to choose their own future. As a child I was a fan of Travolta. As a teenager I wanted to be a reporter. Then there was the period of the disco. I wanted to be like John Travolta and dance, as he is in the film "Saturday Night Fever." I like so much his suit. Then I became interested in photography. I shot everything that came to the attention of my camera. Later came a love for architecture.

How can I tell the children what they should be in the future? »

7. We do not force children to faith "We are Angie belong to different nationalities and religions, and we do not force children to faith. For example, I was raised as a Baptist, but I never wanted to pray as vigorously as my parents - are deeply religious people. In Springfield, where I grew up, I was taught to respect those who live by faith.

But to be honest, I was more interested in the pretty girls I've met in the churchyard. It was a big mistake. Because as soon as the pastor noticed my interest, he made me read the prayer aloud in front of the whole community. Just terrible. And then I became very humble! »

8. Vanity is unacceptable in our family, "I became a star before becoming the father of this little group. Now it's my prerogative - the children, although they take all the energy. You see dark circles under the eyes? If my fans have seen what I look like in the morning, they would be disappointed. Fatherhood tames the ego, I said goodbye to illusions. In the past, leaving the house, I thought, "What are your plans for today?" And now I think only about how much finish the job. See the difference? »

9. For us, they are "Some children gave birth to us, and some have adopted, and between them there should be no difference. Adopt an orphan, give hope to the weak child - I think it is our mission! »

10. You must have parental ambitions "Children give a lot - calm, joy in life, the desire to develop their personality. I love to take out the family in the country, for the children to invent new games. Believe me, it takes a lot of effort. The only thing that can not stand my children - bytovuha!

Like all parents, I have plans for them. I hope they will find their place in life, and my name will not be a hindrance to them. I know a lot of sad stories about those who inherited a fortune, and fully aware of the risks.

Yes, my children have access to the best things in the world. Compared to the other they have a huge advantage - I hope they understand it. When I was a teenager, I did not have 25 pairs of sneakers, my parents waited for the old worn down to buy me new.

I want my children to respect their educators and teachers and well-behaved in class, we recognized the authority of elders and achieved good results in their studies. What else to add? Every one of them - an integral part of my life. Forever ».

via supercoolpics.com/kak-samaya-zvezdnaya-para-gollivuda-vospityvaet-svoih-detej/

Tags

See also

New and interesting