45 blunders interpreters who are worthy collectibles

many examples of stupid mistakes translators have become classics and entered the textbooks of foreign languages. Sometimes just genuinely amazed resourcefulness such a creative mind and "rethinking" of the text. Website gathered error English translators, linguists that regularly share with each other on the network.

No smoking! - The jacket does not hang! Can you hear me? - You can have here? Undressed custom model - Naked customs Model Manicure - Money treated Let it be - let's have bee < I'm just asking - I'm just asking I have been there - I've got beans God only knows - God only knows We are the champions - We mushrooms Do you feel alright? - You have the right of all you know? Bye-bye, baby, baby, goodbye - Buy, buy a child, the child - a good buy To be or not to be? - Bee or Not to Bee? I fell in love - I fell in love Just in case - only in the portfolio I will never give up - I never sick Oh, dear - Oh, deer I saw my honey today - I saw my Honey today I'm going to make you mine - I'm going to make you mine May God be with you - May God's bee with you Finnish people - done for the people Bad influence - bad cold Phone seller - Call seller Good products - God is on the side of ducks Truly yours - Your Truly Let's have a party - Let's organize a party Watch out! - Look outside! I know his story well - I know his story well Press space bar to continue - Press space bar to continue I'll be back - I'll be back Copyright - copied correctly Sleep well - Sleepy source Hungry like the wolf - Hungry like the wolf He was fired from the company - his company burned Stop the violence! - Let violin pomolchat! Give up smoking! - Give me a cigarette! By the way - Buy road Wicked design - Angry design Birds in the skies - Birds skiing Are you afraid? - What are you, Freud? Showtime - Show me the time I love you baby - I love you, women - Are these exercises difficult?
- No, lungs.

- It is difficult exercises?
- No light. - How do you do?
- That's all right.

- How do you do?
- Yes, all right.

See also: Russian language in the American cinema
My yours do not understand
Ridiculous translation

via www.adme.ru/articles/nelepye-perevody-412655/

Tags

See also