All the delights of family life in Odessa

Odessa - a special city. On the unique humor and slang famous legends of its people, write books and make films. In Odessa citizens have their own opinions about everything - and family life is no exception.

Website said that look at the relationship in the family, if not the best, the most accurate witty.

- Izzy, I love you and always be with you!

- Sarochka, do not scare me. - Rose Shaw with you, you are so much thinner?

- I suffer, I began to change my husband ...

- Taki Divorce!

- While I can not.

- And Shaw is?

- I want to lose five kilograms ...

- Izzy, my dear, how do I look?

- Honey, the main sho we all are alive and well .... - Yasha! I'm telling you: we have a woman with light szhivut!

- Oh, Monia, I beg you! From these findings?

- Here are extinct reptiles and lizards are still there! - Sam, and you're in * se sa talk with his wife?

- And sho, Monya, do? Once calls - still need to be responsible ... - Sarochka, happy birthday! And as you knocked?

- When I married a Sema, I was 20 and he was 40, then I have twice younger. Seme now 70, and I, therefore, 35!

- Sarah ... You know, I'm paid very well and I have another woman ... What do you say?

- Perfectly! I'm calling your mother, let her stay with us .... The men are divided into two types: those who can raise the refrigerator to the fifth floor, and those who are still able to pay for it. - Sam, do you remember when you were ill, I cooked the soup you?

- No, Celia, you first make soup, and then I was bad! - little Sophie, you're all such air ...

- Shaw as meringue?

- No, as anxiety! - Yasha where your cloth?

- What?

- In which you now have to remain silent!

- Celia, still remember: skill woman is to skillfully give your harpoon arrows for Cupid! - Yasha, the man looks at me for an hour!

- Yes, I noticed. Probably, an art dealer. - Washing dishes infringes on my manhood!

- Sam, I'm begging you, did it my hands! - Sarochka, expensive, and dialogue is still possible, or do you still have clear rights?

- Interested in ask, a recall for your husband datu vashey svadby?

- To schastyu no.

- And why is "fortunately»?

- I did remind him that several of the raz raz date every year and poluchayu podarki! - Sam, did you hear from the Rabinowitz ran wife?

- And how did he?

- Well, now it is more or less calmed down, and the first was overjoyed. Abraham and Sarah lived happily until he began to find out who gets blessed.

via # image665360

Tags

See also

New and interesting