iOS 7 can really make you feel bad

The motion icon is toshnotu

New iOS 7 from Apple makes some people experience symptoms of seasickness on solid ground. Part of the reason for that are the sharpness of the screen and motion icons.

People who clicked on iOS 7, claim to nausea, headaches and dizziness, the first such message appeared on September 18 website support Apple.

"I just used my phone for 20 minutes, and now I feel I am going to be sick," - wrote one user. Another said he had a headache after he tried to read in the car.

On iOS 7, and dynamic animation of the desktop, which was not in previous versions of the software for iPhone and iPad. Psychologist Frederick Bonato from Montclair University in New Jersey, believes that emerging symptoms are associated with the movement of the screen. In addition, the screen has a very high resolution.

The icons on the phone constantly moving gently, and in conjunction with the background that gives a sense of 3D and parallax effect - a feeling that icons "float" above the background. Thus, due to the illusion of three-dimensional space in conjunction with the understanding that the phone screen is flat, it may be a feeling of nausea.

The new software also gives the impression of zooming when switching between applications, which can confuse the brain, causing him to believe that the people currently on the move, while all other feelings indicate that it is stationary.

Such contradictory information may cause dizziness, headaches and nausea - effects that sometimes appear in IMAX-cinemas and on aircraft simulators. Although the phone screen is much smaller than the screen in a movie theater, he is closer to his eyes, and it is for the brain dominance of visual signals.

iOS 7 is installed on all iPhone 5s and 5c. Go back to the iOS 6 users do not want so many of them do not understand how such a defect was not detected in the testing phase. One solution to the problem is to change the display settings.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting