13 techniques that significantly increase the area of ​​your bathroom. Number 8 has become a discovery for me!

Bathroom - a place from which to start the day. So nice to give myself up in a clean, retracted room, spacious and bright ... but does not always work the way you want. To the bathroom was an order, there must be a lot of space, and place all things reasonably necessary for personal hygiene, sometimes very difficult. So many jars, bottles, tea bags! Even hair dryer, towels, laundry detergent. Where to put all if placed in the bathroom just a shower and a small wash basin in a corner? I hope these few ideas will help you to increase your space abode of purity. Take a shower, enjoying order!

1. Pollock never enough. In the bathroom, they are particularly relevant. Properly spaced cosmetics will make the room more stylish.

2. The cabinet door as if created for more convenient shelf inside! The ideal way to store the hair dryer.

3. Do not neglect the curtain in the bathroom! To telltale splashes moistened all around, fix the curtain by a bottle, as shown in the picture, or special magnets.

4. Towel can serve as both a shelf. Looks amazing!

5. The magnetic strips help keep small metal objects in one place. Studs are not scattered everywhere!

6. tweezers and scissors on a small magnet. No longer have to look for them!

7. Practical Regiment, which is to get everyone who dreams of order in the bathroom.

8. save time on cleaning the tiles! Trailer brush to the drills, you can quickly restore the shining purity in the most problematic areas. Tiles will mirror ...

9. mirrors expand the space, creating a favorable optical effect.

10. Magnetic board - that's what I dream about. All cosmetics in sight!

11. Rolled towels not only take up less space, but also pleasant to fit into the interior.

12. Nightstand under the mirror in the bathroom - a treasure. The contents of it in order, every thing - his own place.

13. Convenient towel and clothes on the door save a lot of space.

These truths seem to be known to all, but ... Often you can see a bathroom in which order - not just a rare guest, but rather random. Show your friends how to deal with things in a bathroom on this can be very useful to recall!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting