In the body of this guy as much as 3 days lived a spider! And all because of a small scar ...

Rest of Australian tourists ended pretty badly. The fact that during his travels he went to the hospital, and the doctors were forced by surgery to get out of his belly tropical spider. The staff of the International Medical Center in Bali, said Dylan Thomas that scar at the site, which was the guy after the removal of the appendix, a spider crawled under the skin.

all started like this: 21-year-old boy from Bunbury, Western Australia, woke up one morning and noticed a red mark in the abdomen. Later it moved up a spot. When he went to the hospital, he was told that it was just an insect bite and prescribed anti-inflammatory cream.

By Monday morning the redness blistered. The patient says: «After the examination, doctors concluded that my body for as much as 3 days living spider. Fortunately, they have pleased me so that they could get him out of there. It has never been so upset ... But now I'm glad everything ended successfully ». I>

Later, Dylan had surgery and got out of his skin spider the size of a match head. «It was a very strange feeling when I learned that my body still lives a creature», i> - he says.

After this incident, even the guy wants to make a tattoo of a spider on his chest. After an exciting vacation Dylan Thomas finally returned to his home in Australia. Man this is not a very pleasant situation, I reacted very optimistic and humorous. The main thing is that everything is now behind!

No one is immune from this ... It's good that nothing happened this way. Share this story with a happy ending with friends.

www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/a-spider-lived-inside-this-tourists-body-for-3-days-after-bu?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#4ldqpgp

Tags

See also

New and interesting