The taste of childhood. 17 treats of the past from which Yum!

Why hide the truth, the period of 70-90 - a rather difficult and rebellious, for many countries, which were in the USSR. Due to the scarcity and lack of food as a child, we were not too picky. Often we had to be content with what we have. Frankly, I would not want to return to the "soviet" times, but his childhood that had this turbulent period, I usually remember with a smile. Today's generation, for example, will never understand how you can have fun and enjoy life without an abundance of goods and services, which we have now ... but in the simplicity of 70-90 had a unique romantic. Remember the taste of the past and look at the 17 delicacies of our childhood, which are unlikely to know our children. These delicious dishes we destroyed in a second. Simply Yum!

Cakes our childhood - sandwiches Cookies "Baked milk" with butter.

bun or loaf with butter and currant or raspberry jam - well, just delicious! And this would be all over a cup of milk home - th-th-th! B>

From this seemingly simple sandwich, the kids behind the ears was not drag! Black bread, sunflower oil, solko - and voila ... a royal dinner is ready! B>

If you grew up in the 70-90's, you know exactly what this thing is. I still remember my mother's delicious dumplings! B>

These crackers we cracked with pleasure. It was a healthy alternative to harmful chips and cracker from the store. B>

Normally, we disposed of a loaf so that dried up. This dessert is prepared in two accounts: a piece of stick dipped in egg and sugar, and then roasted in a pan - and voila! Personally, I was eating toast are both cheeks ...

And here with these delicacies have to be careful. You look, and begin allergy! B>

It reminded me of the holidays with her grandmother in the village ... delicious sandwich with butter and sugar!

Roasted nuts with condensed milk. I'm salivating choke! B>

We have survived as best they could ... Homemade homemade butterscotch candy.

How today remember how appetite gulped fried "Doctor's" sausage.

Oh, how much I pereschelkal seeds for their own childhood! I do not believe me, but I do not even cut appendicitis ...

«Chocolate» condensed milk condensed milk and cocoa - a real yummy!

Favorite treat children - boiled condensed milk ... I remember waiting for hours until it is cooked in a water bath.

The Soviet pies with liver for all occasions. Hearty, cheap and cheerful! B>

With the warm memories of the guests at the grandmother ... Bun, flooded with hot homemade milk - yum-yum!

I already salivating ... Hot boiled kukuruzka sprinkle with salt and butter - simply Yum!

Do not go there in my kitchen and cook something such? You probably also an appetite? Still would! Share those sweet memories with their peers.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting