20 catchy quotes from tramp Bukowski, you are a good jolt. Unvarnished truth!

Charles Bukowski is known around the world as a poet, which was not required in the work of decorating life: in his poetry all the dirt and filth of this world gets out, making their way through the cracks and pierce to the heart of the reader. This writer stroller hardly a role model: he was drinking more than is allowed, with the ladies walked longer than expected, and the writing that is not exactly a pleasant call. However, despite all this, I believe his every word. I believe as home mom is an elementary school teacher or as the first declaration of love. «I do not like boys gladkovybrityh working on decent work. I can easily find common language with vagrants, because I am also a tramp. I do not like the rules, morals, laws, and religion. And I will not allow me to remake society in their own way » i>, - kept saying the genius of the pen.

Today entertainment magazine has prepared for you a selection of apt quotations from tramp Bukowski, which are designed to bring you a little bit of life. Get a grasp closer: in the guise of a brutal, often vulgar cynic hiding finest nature genius of his time.

Bukowski every day challenged the system and society. What is most striking, even on his tombstone is carved only one word: "Do not try." It was a man-paradox: Bukowski irritated and admired, despised him and praise, hated and enthroned. No matter how you take it to the great poet, in his words still comes out some bare truth, which is to share with your friends. Well said, but!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting