"She was kind, sincere and strong ..." Post a brilliant light memory of Jeanne Friske.

I woke up earlier than usual, and for some reason, I somehow felt a little uncomfortable. I heard the rain outside the window ... To be honest, after exhausting heat, many of us dreamed of summer coolness. After all, it is not always the same sun shines ... As usual, I went to the internet and I like the snow on the head (read: summer rain on the head) fell expected, but no less shocking news of the death of the famous Russian singer - Zhanna Friske. Not that I was a great admirer of her musical creativity, but I always singled her as a creative person among all members of the popular 90 Girls Band "Brilliant».

The news that the singer will Friske, embraced the girl's parents are not very happy, but still agreed with the choice of his daughter. Father Zhanna Friske, Vladimir Borisovich, shares memories: «My daughter was just over 20 when she told me," Dad, I was invited to the group "brilliant" to put dance! "I was surprised, because Jeanne was studying at the University of the journalist . And then such a turn ». I> Friske immediately became the soul of the band. It tells her father, Jeanne was not difficult to find a common language with any person: «She is very sociable. And when the new soloist "brilliant" came, Jeanne took care of them, than it helped. It was all like a big sister ». I> Vladimir Borisovich remembers: « Recently, by the way, on this subject with her daughter talking. I said to her: "Joan, you have me all kind. I remember when you were little, you all hurt! "My daughter laughed," Yes, Dad. You're right. For some reason I could not stand up for himself! And for the others, I always mountain. I'm not myself when good people hurt! »». I>

After participating in the reality show "Survivor," according to the singer's mother, Zhanna Friske has changed dramatically. It revised its principles of life and began to look differently at the world. She needed more freedom for self-development, so she decided almost at the peak of popularity leave "brilliant" and start a solo career. Nobody doubted: Jeanne finds herself. And so it happened, solo work culminated in the singer brilliant success. Her songs with catchy text and then heard in every corner of the radio, on television, and from the lips of fans. It was an active creative period. Also at this time Friske has declared itself as a successful TV presenter, model and actress.

In 2011, in the margins of the stellar rumors began to circulate that the Russian pop diva twisted affair with TV presenter Dmitry Shepelev. No matter how long Joan and Dmitry assigned to them nor denied the relationship, it soon became known that the two expected completion. However, the pair admitted that she is not planning a wedding: «We Dima different look at it. In order to be together, we do not need registry office, stamps and the rest of the paraphernalia. We are happy, and that's the most important thing ». I>

When there was nothing to hide, in 2012, Zhanna Friske wrote in her blog: «My dear, our love story ... will run in diapers». I> What Shepelev said: «I really want to the story of our love ran quickly ». i>

April 7, 2013 page on Facebook presenter appeared the long-awaited news that Dmitry Shepelev and Jeanne Friske finally became parents. At the star couple she was born a boy. Shepelev and decided to be original and Frisco kid named Plato. It seemed as if their happiness knew no bounds.

However, later in 2013, the Russian media was rocked by terrible news: beloved by many Janna Friske discovered an inoperable brain tumor. The statement about it on the official website of the actress published her family. January 20, 2014 the organization "Rusfond" together with the "First Channel" announced fundraising for treatment of the singer. During the marathon it was collected 69,267,000 787 rubles. 32 million of that money had been transferred to the account of children with cancer. «I was shocked by how people reacted to what happened to me. In no other way to tell. And if not for the people, I would have somewhere sitting on a cloud right now, dangling his legs. I can only thank the people endlessly for what have kind hearts, and we have not quite turned into is not clear who, we can sympathize, empathize know how, we are able to help each other - this is very important. The main thing - we do not lose in all this hustle and bustle of our daily », i> - not hiding tears of gratitude, Friske said.

It was a difficult period for Jeanne, her family and friends, however, even under such difficult circumstances, Frisco found the strength and was ready right from the hospital bed to help all those who suffer: «If I am someone Chamberlain it could help, I'm happy, I'm very happy if this is true. And how can I, of course, still help ». I> Friends and family is always close and strongly supported the singer. We have to admit, all this time Zhanna Friske stayed hearty and faith in a better outcome: «I'm still alive, can you imagine! It is too early to talk about the scene, but me and my friends, and my family - of course, we all dream about it. I - on the sly. I get out. Step by step. It is trying to recover ». I>

Unfortunately, life is often unfair. We sighted people, so we sometimes difficult to understand the game of fate. Evening of June 15, 2015 at the 40th year of life, the heart stopped beating radiant singer and just a good man - Zhanna Friske. Very soon, on July 8, Jeanne would be celebrating his 41st birthday.

The representatives of the Russian show business, are closely communicated with Zhanna Friske lightning reacted to disappointing news. They are still, as we all can not believe what happened. One of the first verbally agreed to pay their last tribute to the Russian singer Polina Gagarina.

The news of her death has deprived of speech the King of Pop Philip Kirkorov:

A close friend of the actress Max Fadeev was hard to find any words:

Also decided to divide the universal grief bandmates "brilliant". Here is what wrote on his page on the social network Julia Kovalchuk:

Olga Orlova all this time was next to Jeanne Friske and, like everyone else, praying and holding cams for ensuring that her friend finally recovered and stood on his feet:

TV presenter Lera Kudryavtseva wrote:

Natalia Ionov, better known to the public as a singer Glucose, could not hold back emotions:

Russian journalist, TV presenter and producer Alex Ostudin also not passed by the tragedy. Showman said that Frisco was completely different from his colleagues. She was a stranger to fierce competition, scandal and cheap PR:

Russian designer Igor Chapurin still can not get over it:

And let the weather be foul weather today, rain and tears, but Zhanna Friske will forever remain in our memory a ray of light, able to break through and illuminate everything around even in pitch darkness. Do not love it, let's always remember this singer - a bright, radiant and dazzling beautiful!

«But I will not be sad, and Just smile ... », i> - these words with tears on her cheeks. The staff of Ofigenno.cc wishes to express its sincere condolences to the families and friends of the actress and a great man. Go to the coast, Zhanna Friske. Light your memory ... to honor the memory of the singer and share this article with all who knew her.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting