Now I've seen everything. That would look like bald men in Hollywood with an enviable head of hair.

Ladies, what is your ideal man? I think the majority of the fair sex could hardly answer this question, but most of them are almost unanimously excluded from this list balding men. But, dear women, I would not be so hasty in their assessments and judgments. In the world there are a lot of nude women, who enjoy Beshanov popular among girls. Agree, no beauty would not miss the opportunity to go on a date with Bruce Willis or Vin Diesel. These guys are capable of a stroke to win the heart of even the most petitions ladies.

I wonder how all of these would look handsome, if they grew enviable hair. It's hard to imagine ... But the team Ofigenno.cc offers you see it firsthand.

Jason Staten

Patrick Stewart

Bruce Willis

James Todd Smith - LL Cool J

Vin Diesel

Samuel L. Jackson

Michael Jordan

John Malkovich

Armando Christian Perez - Pitbull

Now consider that you've seen everything ... How could these great star may seem macho with a mop of hair, we love them and such. Share these marvelous transformations of the most popular bald men in the world with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting