Dialogue of the family chronicle. This question haunts all men in the world ...

Women - an amazing section of the population. For them, almost nothing is impossible. Most of them have successfully implemented themselves in the family and in his career. Psychologists say that the fair sex mature earlier than men. But the manner of conduct of men does not change with the years. They also build a family, a career, but remain in the soul of the children. Sometimes they are so eager female attention and care that they forget about their masculinity and power, and asking for help from women, even the most basic things, such as at home. Is not that cute? The following story is an example of this male behavior. It raises the perennial question of how women can do amazing things and solve problems on the farm.

I'm going to work, I ask a question Married:
- Where is my white T-shirt?
- There.
- There - this is where?
- In the room.
- In the bedroom or living room?
- In the bedroom.
i>

I'm going to the bedroom, opened the closet. But there is no T-shirt. I>

- She's not here.
- It's there.
- No.
- Look in the closet.
- And you think I look much? No it.
- Open your eyes!
- No, say it here!
i>

You can hear the steps of my beloved. He walks into the bedroom, coming to the closet without looking puts into his hand and pulls my shirt. Just looked at me, he said nothing and left. I>

to be alone with the cabinet. Wardrobe, how I hate you! .. And the fridge, too. I>

Most men are interested in the question, where are the socks, keys and more. Although for many years of family life, these things do not change their seats. Why is this happening? Or woman - witch or men want to they gave a little attention. Dear ladies, do not be angry with his men, and in every way to help and support them, even in small things. While women love to look for similar ways to uphold the representatives of the stronger sex ...

If you liked the story, then share it with friends and lift them up!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting