Gay or not? Famous Men

Recently, Rihanna considerably damped reputation of Cristiano Ronaldo and, without even knowing it, confirmed homosexual orientation football. Comments from a possible representative of the "color" of the community has not yet followed, but the news is being discussed actively.

So on one of the most famous men more often stigmatized as "gay" that year in a row?

Under the photos from the concert in Spain, where Rihanna is shown together with Cristiano, the singer left a comment unequivocal:

"I have many gay friends»

Typically, most famous gay relationships with women are covered. So the former assistant John Travolta confident that his long-term relationship with Kelly Preston fictitious and actually he prefers men. This opinion argue the photos that John does not like a man kisses his pilot Doug. By the way, this mysterious Doug, according to the assistant, was his ardent love for six years.

Before Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale had an affair with a transvestite diva Marilyn. At the time he was 17, and Marilyn 20. Gavin said that, while it does little meaning in life, and just trying to grow up, and in what ways - not so important. He kept silent all your life, and even Gwen, whom he met in 1996, told about everything only in the 2010th. She was shocked at this news led to the Gavin family psychologist and tried to find out what other skeletons in the closet of her husband, and certainly not if he dove hour?

Zac Efron is proud that he is loved not only boys, but also girls, and each year thanks the gay community for its support. Of course, the actor on his hand so much attention, but where it will lead him?

James Franco not only cuts the plain truth, but does not deny the inaccuracy of rumors about his orientation. The actor believes that the majority of gay men in show business, it's time to admit their sexuality, because it is very, very good time. People are becoming more tolerant, so many directors are not against the fact that homosexual play straight. Of whom he is speaking, I do not currently on it? For those who have followed the work of James, I know that it is already engaged in oral sex with a man (and in his own film «The Broken Tower»), but the proposal had not diminished by this.

TV host Mario Lopez for greater authenticity and have managed to marry, but rumors about his strange infatuation go so far. Media can not accept the fact that he is kind of 100 percent gay, and in fact - a normal man, it is not interested in any sexual relations with someone who is not his wife.

In 2010, Elijah Wood broke up with his girlfriend and ever since persons female has not been noticed. As the cause of the break in relations actor he has no desire to get married, but the press is all paraphrased and it turned out that he does not want to marry it to the girl, but not from the guys Elijah denies. For all the rumors the 32-year-old Wood is only responsible grin:

"Offensive gossip about my sexuality is very funny. And I understand that they may be accompanied by any celebrity ... »

A man's dream, George Clooney is haunted throughout the world blue. I'd like to gays, to such an impressive handsome joined their ranks. However, George Clooney still retains the intrigue, saying only that among his friends a lot of gay men, and that to be so - not bad at all.

Jude Law is known for his novels and numerous heirs (Judith four children), but even this did not save him from the notoriety. Several Englishmen reported that the company saw Judah gay Mukhtar Safarov, a native of Baku, who recently moved to London.

Hugh Jackman did not hit the media for several reasons: first, his wife over his 13 years, and secondly, it has no biological children, and thirdly, he's too right to be straight. The wife of actor said a sad fact that people with nothing to do and they're gossiping about the person does not even know.

Tags

See also

New and interesting