Dear Ronaldo

"You can not love football, but you can not not love, uh, not exactly know Ronaldo!»
Of course, I lukavlyu - I know (and perhaps even love) Cristiano. After all, as you can lose sight of the most expensive, most sexual (according to many) players of the planet. Sometimes it even seems that he is not himself, and his incredibly powerful charm of playing football. Although correct to say - a powerful charisma talent.

One fine day in February on the beautiful island of Madeira was born adorable curly-haired kid. When the miracle child was three years old, he kicked the ball (the first gift of the father), then again, then again and could not stop. "Footballer of the will" - said by others. "Great player" - corrected their father baby.

My mother, Maria Dolores, was five months pregnant when she and her father, Dinis Aveiro, began to discuss the name of the unborn child. They argued for a long time, until they decided to "share". That is, each selected to give the child his name. My mother called me Cristiano and dad - Ronaldo. Later, the father admitted that he called me in honor of Ronald Reagan, the then President of the United States. However, his political career here at anything. Just Dad liked movies with Reagan. After all, he was a Hollywood actor before becoming president

That first goal, by the way, is still kept in the home as a relic.

In 12 years, Cristiano, as if in jest, made short work on the field with competitors much older than themselves. Talented curly boy was recognized as the best player of Madeira, and soon went to the capital of Portugal.

I was not 13 when I started my life in a boarding school, "Sporting", which attracts guys from all over the country and even from abroad. And no family nearby!

Already in the debut experts were amazed at his speed, fine art and circus tricks, great ability to play with both feet and his head, and his imagination. To all this Cristiano different and unbridled temper.

In the "Manchester United" Cristiano Ronaldo hit after the 2003 itself incredible Alex Ferguson said publicly enthusiastic about his game.

If you want to be one of the best players in the world - and I really want this - then you need to learn constantly.
We, the players know that the profession gives us very beautiful things, but also imposes on us a great responsibility. My life has always been a challenge. I am a man of character is always a winner and they'll stay. Regardless of where I play, I want to win

In 2008, Ronaldo first time in his career in the "Manchester United" went on the field with the captain's armband.

In the same year Cristiano wins award - the "Golden Ball" and "The best player of the year».

A great honor for me to be here is simply among the best players in the world. And do not hide the fact that every player wants to win this trophy. I'm young and to be at the ceremony for the second time in a row just amazing

In 2009, Ronaldo decides to go to Madrid "Real". The amount of transfer was 94 million. Cristiano has become the most expensive player in football history - the golden boy.

"Of course, for me, worth it to pay 94 million euros. Or should have been more. I think even more. Everyone says 'no', but I say "yes." Someone will have to evaluate me so. Well, I have some happy, some not. Such is life

Golden Boy is credited with a lot of novels, followed by its fame famous sertseed. At the moment, his passion is the official Irina Shayk.

In July 2010, Ronaldo through his blog on Facebook announced the stunning news:
With great joy I must tell all that my son was born. The child's mother, who wished to remain unknown, gives me custody of him. In the future, I do not intend in any way to cover the issue of his personal interests - or, at least, the interests of my son.

Cristiano is a staunch teetotaler. So that even still I have not tasted the famous native Madeira. His favorite drink - multivitamin juice. A favorite dish - codfish in Portuguese. She likes movies with Jean-Claude Van Damme and Angelina Jolie and generally loves movies. He regularly participates in numerous charity events.

More Ronaldo is very interested in fashion. His image of the metrosexual - earrings, jeans at the hips, pink T-shirts and, of course, an artificial tan. Twice a week Krischtianu visiting shops, which he leaves with lots of shopping. His wardrobe is always full of trendy things from new collections of famous fashion houses.

By nature I am calm chelovek.- says Ronaldo. I'm rarely in clubs and at various get-togethers. I do not drink. I do not have the habit of overspending. I love to dress from famous designers, but my wardrobe was breaking from things. I have a couple of good hours, diamond bracelet and some rings. Most of the money I invest in real estate

In 2007, a well-known mod developed and her clothing line, opened the nominal store CR7.

But advertising campaigns and photo shoots Ronaldo is no number.

And after the sports career of Cristiano thinking about acting.
I can well imagine myself executor of almost any role. Of course, the comic role to play harder than melodramatic, but I'm sure in his acting talent by 120%

But the question of what he would become, if not football, is only responsible way:

I do not know - I just always wanted to be a footballer. And five and six, and seven. When my mom asked me what I got for a birthday or Christmas, I never asked her or about toys or on a computer or on a game console: only the new ball.

I am a romantic and sentimental nature. My mom taught me to be honest with yourself. Someone like me for who I am, and someone - no. I suffer from insomnia, this will not be.

Tags

See also

New and interesting