His outraged that teenagers ridiculed old house ... What he did was worthy of respect!

Once back home, the train inspector Union Pacific Railroad (USA) Josh Sayganik heard his speech very unpleasant local teenagers. Teenagers standing near the house unpretentious 75-year-old Leonard Bullock and roughly spoken about is not the most beautiful appearance of the home. Josh is very troubled boys word, and he decided to help the lonely grandfather. The guy just wrote a post on Facebook with a request to join him in a noble cause, but such a reaction of readers, he did not expect ...

Would you agree?

When Josh was passing by the house of an elderly man, he heard the guys cruelly ridiculed housing: « That's really stupid house! It is time to burn it i> ». B>

Then the man decided to help the owner of the house. The first thing that came to mind Josh - is to write on his Facebook page: « I was at work a couple of weeks ago and heard two teenagers walked past the house of an old man and quite loud and rude discussed peeling housing. So I ask to meet on Saturday, those who want to help me paint the house this gentleman! I> »

The reaction of people was unexpected. Assistants come from all corners of the country.

«I stopped counting the volunteers when they exceeded 95, they were ready and happy to help," - says the organizer of this generous undertaking.

In his act, Josh did not see anything special. Just brought it to respect older people and to help those that need it. B>

Now you see the difference?

Josh does not consider himself a hero, but agree that his good-natured act worthy of respect! Tell your friends about it, to share the story!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting