In Fujitsu bring cooling system portable electronics thickness of 1 mm

The project is a miniature cooler i>

Computers bask . And the more powerful the processor, so it heats up more. Servers can generally heat homes . And if it is a compact computer, all of whose components are packed very tightly, it heats up even more. And if it is the top-end smartphone, it is powerful and miniature. He basks in the summer on the street, in a car without air conditioning, and even motorcyclists , using it as a navigator. And if a desktop PC can be integrated water cooling system , then its because you can not cram into a small case smartphone. Or you can?

Japanese experts vpihivaniyu nevpihuemogo believe that nothing is impossible. Engineers from Fujitsu Laboratories g.Kavasaki недавно announced miniature liquid cooling system, designed for portable electronics. In the flat copper loop, inside which moves coolant, the point of contact with the processor has the evaporator. In another part of the circuit is the condenser-cooler.

And the smartphone becomes cold, as my former heart i>

Engineers say that developed the thinnest in the world of liquid cooling system. The thickness of the condenser - 1 mm, and the rest of the "pipeline", including the evaporator - 0.6 mm. The linear dimensions of the finished device - 107 by 58 mm. In this flat tube and the evaporator is composed of six layers - two to four external and internal, each of which is thicker than 0.1 mm.

In the inner layers to make a hole that contribute to the capillary effect, the contour of the pumped liquid. Such a cooling scheme works effectively in any position of the cooling device. In this case, the final configuration of the circuit can be adjusted to the size and virtually any device portable electronics.

The company expects to begin the installation of coolers in electronics by 2017.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/248730/

Tags

See also

New and interesting