The story of one "troika"

In May 2014 bought spontaneously in 2103 in 1973 in Vladivostok. Eyeing something retro already quite a while, even in 2013, bought the Volga 24 of 1986, but became disillusioned after a week sold - Restayl not in chrome, the soul does not lay down.
By the way, the Volga in good condition 70s still get not changed my mind - Track ads.
Harmony on the announcement was here such:

Price was listed 20 TR Called - on the phone said they have someone coming to watch. Offered 5 tr more accurately and take away. The seller said that is not the money thing - do not want to give outbid - come. Grab wife - because back go to Lada and I rushed to Vladivostok (I live 30 km).
Found a garage right, the seller owner - Grandpa 1927 years and his son (if I remember exactly). Grandpa said it was the first three, which was sold in Vladivostok and he is the only owner of a store, and in 1973. Rolled around the garage and asked documents - gave money and say we're leaving. The owner was clearly impressed by the speed of parting with the car - it was evident that flustered, he was not ready to part with the car. It was the first and last time I saw him - more on that later.
That such was the appearance of a car after ferrying me to the yard:

Painted in the color of the door not:

Salon:

Book native (cherry - so now we call it in the family car - stuck):

(In the words of the master - that's all over it did. Later on, I was useful)

Bought a few days and doubted whether to pursue it))) Especially after voiced cost of repainting in 36 tr )))
I decided I would do so and wife supported. The very first purchase - found on the Internet moldings around the missing tail lights for 200 rubles and I forwarded them to Vladivostok (not too lazy to the same people). In the photo the first new thing:

Found in the medicine cabinet here is such a bintik) 1969

Preparing for repainting - disassembly. Was impressed that the owner was not too lazy to cover all Gadget clay, unscrew all very simple. Exception - cranked stud on the front and had to cut.

this one sidelight)

During disassembly never saw a hint of rust. Parents had a new trio - there was a hole through. Found just such a note (photo), to date, mileage 95,000. I called the owner to ask what is a circle on the odometer - he laughed and said that the first course. I do not think he lied.

Cars for painting:

While there are no cars in the yard doing polished chrome. Amway - I recommend))) kidnapped his wife from the kitchen - until then tried a bunch of other polishes.

Returned from a painting. Color asked to pick up on the inner surfaces of unburned. I fully accept the result. Painting 25 tr As the price of the car.

Incidentally, the painting was replaced by a new windshield, found a thousand rubles in Vladivostok, bargain against the glass received a box of junk in the form of spare parts)

All summer collecting the missing details of chrome, moldings, new headlights glasses, glass castle and a bunch of different small things. Sometimes two parcels per day received.

glass

Almost gathered

what had to seek)))

Changing the locks windows front and rear. Old were yellow from time.

Reached his hands to the wheel - car on bricks, old tires (rear snowball front Moskvitch went in the trash), native is not particularly trying to find - bought Japanese.

The discs were sandblast and powder painted in a heat chamber. The result is quite good - thought it would be worse. In life, they are not as wildly brilliant, contrary asked not lachit.

New pedals. ) And plug in the hole for the jack.

even a handful of parcels

Past that I could not pass) 700 rubles. New, unopened packaging straps 1975

When I received and opened - they rear)))) But instead approached the front, only had to rearrange it called on the belt - the tongue? )

like this

Native rugs I have not found - bought new. Native to search.

scraped linoleum - under it is such teploshumoizolyatsiya. But the entire Polycom without a hint of rust.

got a new emblem. Native light - a sign of the first releases. I needed from the logos of only chrome frame native. My chrome oblez.

Rental pofotatsya:

(Here I have not yet found the chrome on the rear arch)

Carpeted) Bought native Zhigulevskie mats with a rook.

Got vaytvolly on wheels (it was the idea of ​​his wife).

drove to the house - there crawled out from under the board - SNM. In general I returned three times until the solvent bead vaytvolly wheels themselves are not wiped.

Jaunty happened. Pathos)))

September 2nd, I went with a friend to the collection, devoted to the end of WWII. Shamefully fails to start. As it turned out on a hot car stubbornly refuses to start. All have left, and we stayed)))

I used this trick did not notice because they do not go far from the yard and not drowned cars outside it)))

Having a panic to carburetors still made it out))) I found a clogged channel cleared and oplya - earned a manual choke and cars became a works fine.

Museum of AvtoVAZ

after watching the Italians in Russia withdrew decorative grilles and painted matte paint.

residues of black paint

result

Photos from last autumn pokatushki, cars in the garage until spring.

Author: AlexM125RUS

--img57--

Tags

See also

New and interesting