History of graffiti

The history of graffiti

The author is not I, but this masterpiece is impossible not to share.
Tightness here.

That is now a manifestation of love for their city!
36 photos + letter.

We have a child with his brother fall in love with graffiti - which not only painted, but always only in the bounds of decency. Most recently, we completed our largest operation - a huge (3h70m) wall, which took about 15 days.

It may be a little off topic Kadabra, but I want to show processing) Yes, and very near the road ... everything, so the main audience - the passing cars. Traffic!

I will start from afar

It was in the suburban town of Dzerzhinsk. As stated in Wikipedia, the history of the city is closely linked to Ugresha Monastery, which was founded by Dmitry Donskoy in 1380 in honor of the victory of Kulikovo.

In 1920 the monastery was closed, and within its walls formed by children's labor commune for homeless children, which was called "the Dzerzhinsky Commune." In 1938, the municipality has received the official status of a small town, and in 1981 the village becomes a city Dzerzhinsky district subordination as a part of the Lyubertsy district, Moscow region. In general, venerated as Dmitry and Felix - both in the city of monuments. Felix so all bronze.

Ugresha Monastery - one of the most glutinous places in our city. Sometimes, there are all sorts of miracles do happen ... but without them there is great - always quiet and peaceful. In the summer of green grass and fucked in her cats, carp pond and a lot of all sorts of geese-swans. All of this is fenced by a high fence, behind which is the same bell tower.

For a long time the city had a Bathing strategic importance - in a factory doing something for Voenka - Toli fuel for missiles "Topol" Toli stage for them as felts ... In general, the city was considered a secret - it was not on the cards, and Phones urban exchanges for a long time never determined. Its TPP-22 and all the cases.

I do not know as now is the case with rockets, but they pointed their sites a lot - just under my window as many as three. Just poplar, ADMS "Pechora-2M" and MLRS "Grad" - the cool gizmos, kids love to climb on them.

In general, really cool city with us - not once it recognized the most comfortable in the Moscow region and even Russia. In general, we decided to make a contribution, and.

Thus, the wall is 70 meters (height of about 3m) - at the entrance to the city. Initially it was brown and completely filthy writings shkoloty - looked awful, and sometimes even with obscenities and aggression.

Received approval from the administration (and a certain amount of banknotes), we started. At first all the measurements and the computer distribute the sketch. One could of course Make us some crazy wildcard-style, but many have not understood this simple - choose something neutral. And even more - familiar to all residents of our city. Basic "key moments" that have accompanied our city for decades.

It was bought the paint - about 150 tanks, a total of almost 30 thousand. Then he went to the OBI and bought 4 buckets of white paint, two of which kolёrnoy car painted in blue - the color of the sky. A pair of primers buckets, rollers, Paddon-brushes and gloves.

The first stage - priming the walls. She was frankly mustard quality and very much absorbed the paint. Despite the fact that used the most expensive Montana would be desirable that the figure was as much as possible and always bright and juicy. Thus primed - by the time we have already signed up to a couple of students who dirtied the wall. I do not know, do they want or they do at the school for the score? ... But in practice they roll sometimes fighting)

After the primer has left almost a day to paint the walls blue. Next step marking the wall at the next drawing and letters - as letters shall be white, the rest of the walls painted over just white.

Well, after a leisurely began to draw. Please sign, then Dmitry Donskoy (guards from the construction site opposite say that at night it comes alive)).

Then the monastery and square victory

Then Felix, four rockets and CHP.

The transitions between the elements were sketched flowers with butterflies and Shmelёm.

Later the wall was framed as a kind of property there, because of the damage which it would be regarded not as hooliganism and vandalism, as well as the damage of the state property.

On the drawing took about 15 days. Well, all kakby)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting