Reflections on the background of buying a used Hyundai

We left when the rate was 47, but the next day he was 52 rubles per dollar. Before the trip, as usual, a neighbor stuck in the Internet in search of a suitable option and to his surprise found several Moscow dealers that sell used cars at very attractive prices. And the prices are so attractive that he was ready to go even today: even found a kind of official dealer KIA-Hyundai, offers new cars from 390,000 rubles, or about 8300 dollars. At the neighbor just not blown the roof. I say wait a minute, let's look for online reviews about this alleged dealers. Find, read, "divorce" and "Scam", and bred primarily visiting schemes, which have already written.

Neighbor found other "sweet offer" User not inspire confidence. We have machines in such trim levels are at 12,500 dollars given prigonyat, and there - 8300. I said that miracles do not happen, such things are better not to waste time and to minimize costs and do not go away, watching the surrounding regions - Bryansk, Smolensk. And decided that we would take the car with it. After consulting with the right people, I knew that only need to buy from the owner, so all ads in which cars were on the "transit", were brushed aside.
As a result, we picked up three options from Bryansk: Hyundai Solaris 2011 in sedan, hatchback that year and another in Solaris hatchback, but already in 2012. Phoned sellers appointed day of the meeting.
Arriving in Bryansk, we decided to take a walk for the interest on the car market. Found two Ford Focus - both in 2007, but one, the average equipment, worth 385,000 rubles, and the second has to "die" and obviously richer - 315.000. The second car was not "rooms, seller was not there. We went to the one who sold the first Focus. We ask: Why so much? Say, there is a car better and cheaper. He calmly replied that he was ready to give up 20,000 that he is the second owner of the car, there are TCP, and if we want cheap and it is not clear, we can search sellers that machine, but then that is not surprising. We poulybalis bought SIM-card for the phone and went to call the sellers of those cars, which set up a meeting.

First on the list was 2011 with Solaris 1.4 engine in a good configuration, with mileage of 107 thousand kilometers. We have, in the words of a neighbor, the prices of such cars started with 10,500 dollars. At the meeting came a young man, machine framed it, how to get 1 year and 2 months. All that was said in the announcement, confirmed even defects. Price - 390.000 rubles. I asked on the move: write a receipt, give a copy of your passport? He replied, no questions asked. About this receipt so I asked - to check, but the owner of its sustained.
Since it was the first machine, we did not hurry, but we liked it. Said that we want to see more, and left.

Second the Solaris hatchback was poorer bundle, but worth 30,000 rubles cheaper. The seller said immediately that trading will not matter what we find flaws in the car. I immediately asked about the receipt, the man replied that he did not write is that the car's cousin, he only vendor that the money given to him, and to dealing with my brother ... Realizing that this option we are likely to reject, I decided nevertheless to examine the body. Open the rear door on the left, saw rough spraying - tinted car, but did not even bother to properly seal the doorway. Lift cargo mat, pleated look under "reserve" - ​​I understand that the car was hit in the back, and hit a good, as evidenced by new and taillight. We said thank you and left.

Began to call on the third Solaris, which in 2012, on the phone said that it already go to watch other Belarusians. We decided not to compete and wait for the results of the auction. Later called back - the car was taken away.
Decided that we needed to come back for one that looked first. Phoned the seller, he arrived with a friend, explained: "We are afraid that you do not hit on the head and do not pick up a car." In turn, we recognize that the fear of the same actions on their part, so the money will give only when we get "in transit." Other vendors began to say that "they all just," and I said, that where just usually happens "ambush" and that they do not worry - we will deliver them back if necessary.

Together we drove in two cars to the traffic police. No deposit is not allowed. At the reception desk I was "precipitated", not so much the number of people, but on the organization of the process.
The time was about 16 hours. Glancing at all, I thought that we did not have time to arrange a car today. But the guys said that the main thing - to take the ticket if picked card, then you will pass today, because the traffic police work to the last pass, at some point, they simply will not lend.
Incident came at us with a new owner. The neighbor did not go with us, there was only his uncle, but we had his passport. Hoping that Russia really "simple" we filed out of the window identification document, but without the personality. The girl looked askance at us and refused, saying that it should not.
I went out on the porch and began to call a neighbor to ask what to do in this situation. He said to make out his uncle, which we did.
When it was necessary to give the car for inspection, it appeared that the battery has a way: that is the key staff opened the car, but the ignition alarm blocked. Got into our own, went to the nearest store to buy a battery.
Upon returning, we have provided information on the car: everything is clean, it is not listed anywhere. On the question of whether the certificate will, replied in the affirmative. For everything in the SAI took us about a half hour.

Next was calculated. Dollars we have changed more in Belarus on the day before the trip. The seller asked to drive with him to the bank, so he put the entire amount on the card and thus also check the authenticity of banknotes. I must say that it was done with only six times.
As a result, the machine cost us 380,000 rubles. The owner dropped the "top ten", gave summer tires, the car was filled with a full tank of gasoline. As we thought we were "divorced" in transit "number": in Russia there are two kinds of "transit" - the region in the yellow box and iron with the letter "T". So, we were told that the first ended and we have to pay for iron, and they are twice as expensive. Well, okay.

In general, the emotion of car decoration only positive. People much, but clearly, there is no negativity on duty security. In the hall is a consultant who, if necessary, even on paper painted algorithm of actions and indicate where to go. Payment on the spot, come down - there are inexpensive cafe.
At your own risk, we decided to go home without insurance. The Russian part of the way quickly and slipped on the border decided to issue the policy. Homeland met us habitual indifference, if not rudeness.
We left at about 5 am. On the border found a stall "Belgosstrakh" asked about insurance. The agent was all the work, said that he had 6 more technical passports will have to wait for about an hour. Suggested that we go "across the street" - in other offices. We have passed the 250 meters and saw another stall - the company TASK, beside him stood a man and clicked seeds. We asked whether we will issue insurance. He said that fear only to Russia, they say, go across the street. Took the evil that we kick like a soccer ball. I asked the man his name and position, in response to what he said: "I do not sit here," turned and walked away. In third place, we also denied, as a result, we spit and went without insurance - up to the house was some 40 kilometers.
Reached normal, gave the keys to the neighbor, asked not to go anywhere, there is not insurance. On Monday went to the insurance. It turned out that in Gomel policy costs about 40 thousand rubles. Apparently, for the same amount on the border of us just do not want to mess around.

Then there was contact with "Beltamozhservice" - it was necessary to pay utilsbor. And in this case, our state manifested itself.
We arrived somewhere in 18.15, it was written that work until 20.00. Glad that it is too late, that the day will do everything, but there it was. Windows 10 pieces, but they have one. Found one girl, she gave us a receipt for payment and said that reception of documents will be tomorrow from 9.00 to 13.00. When asked "Why not today?", We did not get a clear answer. Payment on the spot do not need to go to the bank.
The receipt for payment - 650,000 rubles directly utilsbora and about 240,000 rubles for the service "Beltamozhservice." What we got for the money, read on.
The next day, about 8 in the morning we were there and came third. At 9 o'clock began to serve our turn came an hour (remember that in Bryansk and a half hours we were able to arrange a car). The girl in the window constantly consulted with a woman from a nearby, in the end said that the paperwork will take another day - come tomorrow. As a result, to pay the recycling fee, we had to go to the "Beltamozhservice" three times! The question is: what 240.000 ?!
In the end, the car cost $ 8080 plus $ 70 registration, 90 - utilsbor and services "Beltamozhservice." But this car 2011 with ABS, ESP, heated seats, Multifunction, full power accessories, and even a heated windshield, on cast disks. Of defects - on the right side just scratched the rear bumper reflectors chipped off a piece of himself bumper a little biased, overstrained front bumper - the owner admitted that he ran to the door. But this is not critical, since the car for almost 4 years. The neighbor was pleased with the purchase, and I was able to once again reflect on what we do not know how to live and we do not want.

I worked in Russia for a long time, often go there, I have my own attitude to this country, and in Belarus, too. But most of all surprised when nod to the Russian Federation, he says, there are still bears chase. And what is happening with us ?! I call our country swamp in the center of Europe. Nobody do not need anything! Attitude - no! Prices - full ATAS! In the queue for registration in Gomel was a new KIA Rio, 1, 6 gasoline in a good configuration. We talked with the owner. He did not go for it - was taken. For everything about everything - 12,500 dollars. We have the "base" in the cabin cost 15 thousand! What can be said? And then give 13 thousand for a new Geely ?! With whom we met with such prices to compete ?!
Before Bryansk - the so-called line of roadside service. It should be a house in the fence niche attached homemade stall with the words "Home Baking". Came to see - belyashi, pies, microwave. Sitting woman: please buy herself bake.
Extension to the next house - tire. In the Bryansk while looking for where to buy a SIM-card, came across two posts on the sink in the yard of a private house. In the next step - a few not the cheapest cars in the yard - Porsche Macan host. Sam goes to the apron and boots, all neatly, good equipment. Came up to say hello, he said that we were from Belarus, asked how he was allowed to open a car wash in the private sector. He said that he had to pester until the water let forced to put cleaning. I could not resist laughing. "Is that all?" - I ask. Yes, says I, SP, working myself, my son and his friends, all officially. Tax paid - no one touches me. Maybe by the end of the year which will check, find violations - will fine godly all.

And what we have? Who is allowed to open something similar under the house ?! And while there is no obligation to ennoble the area around the sink, put all the paving slabs and even donate something the city. Simple and intuitive business: invested ruble earned two, to create jobs, the state receives from you some pretty penny, you get their - everyone is happy. We have the same "garazhnikam" offered to legalize. I do not know any stories to man managed to do everything quickly and without nerves, that is beneficial.
You can compare and talk for a long time, but the fact remains. It's a shame only that we look not at the direction in which we would like.

--img11--

Tags

See also

New and interesting