68-year-old Goldie Hawn showed great figure

Goldie with life partner actor Kurt Russell and his two children from his marriage to actor Billy Hudson - actors Kate and Oliver Hudson

The actress, wearing a gray sports top and tight-fitting leggings, was seen leaving the home of his son in Los Angeles. Maintain a cheerful state of the body helps her meditation that she practices since the 1970s, although it does not consider himself a Buddhist, "I was born into a Jewish family, and I think Judaism as their religion, but I have studied all other religions and realized that in the long run all we pray to God alone. " With regard to diet and sport, the Goldie does not consider himself a fanatic of fitness and a healthy diet, although it can hardly be called harmful habits: "I work out four times a week, I go on a mountain bike, go to Pilates. And eat a lot of greens, but I'm not a vegetarian. I love to cook, for example, makes a wonderful pasta bolognese ยป.

Goldie happy in a civil marriage with actor Kurt Russell (63), with whom she and 1983, that Hollywood is kind of a record. Together, they starred in the cult comedy "Overboard", which was released in 1987. At Goldie has two children from his marriage to actor Billy Hudson - famous actress Kate Hudson (35) and son Oliver Hudson (37), who also became an actor, as well as a common Kurt's son - 28-year-old Wyatt Russell Hawn. Goldie Hawn is now virtually removed - her last movie came out in 2002, and Kurt Russell still appears on the screen - in 2015, he published the 7th part of the action-thriller "Fast and Furious," in which he starred.

Tags

See also

New and interesting