The story about my cat ..

We took him into the subway in winter, 5 years ago. There was a small gray ball of wool, named Porthos, as the Musketeers!) Tangle was small and shy, was placed in one palm. Initially, we did not want to leave, or rather could not - because we already have a cat. I had to search for new owners. They found a couple of weeks and took the kitten. But they are something they are not satisfied, and it came back. Like a toy, not a living being. Since then, it has been decided to keep it.

The kitten grew rapidly, a lot of eating and a lot of hooligans

With a cat, they became fast friends. Kota we castrated to not stick to the girl.

couple

Couple 2

But despite the heroic proud name cat we coward - afraid guests immediately crouch under the sofa.

We lived as 5 years old, eat normally, they do not go out into the street. There were neat and uhozhenkie. We loved looking out the window and watch the pigeons)) Play the ball, and sometimes chasing a second cat.

But two weeks ago, we noticed that the cat appeared shortness of breath. At first we thought that because of the heat (wool is ogogo as coat) Do not attach any importance to this. But after a couple of days it became clear that the cat that something is wrong - only sleep on your stomach, does not play, poor appetite, and most importantly - shortness of breath and difficult breathing (like a furious 2:00) He also began to bend the right leg, and sometimes to fall on its side.

After visiting the vet. hospital, X-ray examination by a doctor and given a conclusion - suspected pulmonary edema, and a lot of fluid in the abdominal cavity. Banged diuretic. Then we called ECHO kg home, had an ultrasound of the heart. They said there problems - because of difficulty in breathing heart works hard and with a triple force pumps the blood, by this weakness and possible pain. Now we do every day injections - by the scruff of the heart and a diuretic in a vein (kapelitsu with said foot can not be removed - and the cat had licked it prevents ((Veterinarians say prepare for the worst - the cat can not just wake up ...
Here are the data for examination and echocardiography:

From vet.lechebnitsy

Yet what that conclusion, difficult to make out ...

Now he is very thin, almost nothing eats and walks a little, but always finds the strength to get out to meet us when we come home (I or my mother) Kota insanely sorry, we love him very much ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1408980312 [/ mergetime]
Guys, if anyone had a similar situation with your pet - please tell us, what can be any tips or clinic will advise. I live in Moscow. My family and I hope for the best, now we need a lot of medicine, I heard even a clinic Baro chambers for animals with this disease. It may even be people who are willing to help financially, we will be very grateful to you ... but legal. accounts we have, unless WebMoney ((or card Savings Bank ...

I have everything, thank you ...

In the eyes of all written ... ((

Tags

See also

New and interesting