Côte traveler

style, original spelling - basanovich

Hello. Meet - is a cat whose name is Cat. He came to us in the family before the new year and of course we took him into our trip to Europe. Courtesy Kota introducing you its version of our journey.

At first he was shy and hid Varvara in the bag. The way to get the photos the second cat =)

The cat was truly surprised by the number of bikes in Amsterdam. It is much more interesting to walk on his four. But in the summer.

Near one of the houses Cat found other proteins. Her literary manager of the protein.

Christmas scenes. The only caveat is made cat that cats are not enough.

Dutch wooden shoes - and was the size and color. Cat satisfied.

What beautiful iron contraption, Cat thought.

The museum Madame Tussauds Cat noticed that there is a wax statue of a cat. He offered his services, but after feeling some reason he refused.
 - Muzzle must not come out. - Thought the cat.

Long photographed here was dangerous cat could buy as a souvenir.

But where Kota was taken with difficulty, since it is from the cheese shop. He was always interested in where the stored raw material for the cheese.

Cat cat friend.

Little papilla for cat. Well, that would not lapping from puddles.

We tried to dissuade the cat, but he insisted that to be photographed with these strange cigarette from which all behave strangely. Cat asked me to tell the public his statement - whether that fools you all, all sorts of rubbish smoke?

And of course reproachfully looked at us when we were drinking beer in the evening.

Cat fascinated Belgian chocolate.

And in Bruges found a Christmas scene. Kotov was not all there.

There had to catch the cat. Sausage was in danger.

Mimimi - said the Cat, and froze. Mimimi - heard because windows. Hello Kitty as in any way.

The number in Brussels like the Cat - a large kitchen and even. At gulped sausage.

-

Since the cat is small, it is very difficult to take a picture with the beautiful building. Or seen the cat, but can not see the building.

Or vice versa. Got Cat?

Manneken Pis in Brussels. The cat was pleased that in Brussels there is a girl and write and write dog. But no cat urinating. For cats it is not the case, to arrange such impropriety.

Man monument was surprised when he threw a cat euros and asked to be photographed.

Flamboyant Gothic. Cat assess the scale.

Thank God for what he cat. I mean not for the fact that God is a cat, but for the fact that the cat - a cat.

Cat one of the few cats, buyout are not afraid of fire.

Well I was all the way in the bag - Ivory thought after we climb up the Cologne Cathedral, breaking the 540 steps, and now 10 minutes could not catch my breath.

Below Côte I tried roasted chestnuts. Corn jars of delicious - thought Cat.

It seemed to us that something they like. But the cat did not agree and a little hurt.

By the way in Cologne cat finally tasted beer. It was the Kölsch. While it may be he just really liked the fact that the later filed just such a number without beer was hard to eat.

Shank. A huge knuckle. Mrmyayayauuuu.

This beer Grёninger in Hamburg. There's beer Cat liked even more than in Cologne.

Dogs, and even pirates with a cat. This show - do not believe it.

Port of Hamburg. There we were in the evening and did not have time to see anything. I had to return a few days later.

And all because the New Year began. Cocktails with grapefruit and vodka has been recognized as the most tasteless Cat tried that cats of all time.

And here is the Christmas picture in the world. Santa Claus, cat cat, rabbit and even the background.

And this is a true symbol of 2011.

In Berlin, Cat with pleasure lay in the native car. Learned?

Here again, the problem with the cat. Well, you remember, I explained.

Cathedral in Berlin. Very beautiful. Most cat liked miniatures.

Trying to fix a missing cat in the composition.

At the end of the trip Côte thoroughly addicted to beer.

Duck with Cat fotografirovatsya refused, despite all the assurances that he is just a tourist.

And finally, a wonderful ride on the boat

Farewell photo of the plane. Incidentally this is the only cat that is fastened on the plane.
Cat congratulates all Happy New Year cat and promises that everything will be fine all this year no matter what.

end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting