When a blogger writes a lie ...

After some posts, the credibility of the blogosphere falls. Agree publication lies harms all bloggers. Last week I checked bloggers on honesty in the laboratory (proved, they can be trusted), but today I want to tell about a time when the blogger should not believe. Like normal attitude towards colleagues, but sometimes they really surprise ...

Macos Alexander wrote a post about wildly lying Krasnaya Polyana. I was with him in one trip, and surprised that a person writes something that is absolutely not true.

via nikitskij - livejournal

-

-

-

Let me tell you an interesting story at the same time publish photos of what is really happening in Krasnaya Polyana.

I'll start in order. August 8-9, we were at the event and Nissan were in the Rose Farm only late on Friday, and on Saturday morning we had to leave again already in the city. Alexander walked early in the morning to nearby streets for half an hour and wrote a post that supposedly no one is here ...

In the resort of all the people in this time where? That's right - one for breakfast (and who does and still sleeping), look for the morning crowd is meaningless. Moreover, with the same success can stand at 7-8 on Sunday morning in the center of Moscow and make a report that the city no one lives. Muscovites know that in the city center is pretty deserted on a residential street in the heart after 10pm.

Alexander writes "Krasnaya Polyana, but in August. People on the streets almost no day nor night. ". I wonder how this blogger can write that there was neither day nor night the day, as well, and in the other? Or can not be responsible to your audience?

Last week, I was just resting in Krasnaya Polyana, and decided to show you what is happening here in reality, not in a virtual reportage individual blogger. Notice I did not rest here in the press tour, and on his own initiative, because I really like this place.

Firstly, you understand, Krasnaya Polyana is urban-type settlement in the Adler district of the municipality of Sochi city. Alexander should teach geography to villages in which lived from 500 to 5,000, called the city.

Secondly, it is a mountainous area and up to the Sochi 40 kilometers. Infrastructure that is built, designed for the most part in the winter time, but even in summer there are a lot of tourists, despite the fact that most of the travelers is precisely in Sochi sea. In the photo near the shopping center parking

By the territory, subordinate Administration Sochi Sochi in 1, 5 times more (3502 sq. Km against 2511 sq. Km) Moscow (within the new borders in 2012), but has a much smaller population (compared to 473 206 and 12 108 257).

You can certainly come to Nice in winter and ask, and for whom all hotels were built, but in Krasnaya Polyana and in the summer there are a lot of tourists. And my photos to post all this is confirmed.

Alexander puts your picture where indicated price of 950 rubles and 600 rubles for the lift, it does not explain the readers that 950 rubles worth climb to the gondola three (!) Olympe cable car, forest reserve, the Caucasus and express one chairlift Crocus. Such a rise - descent can take half a day! Simple lifting costs 600 rubles, which is available to all comers. (Reference price). In pursuit of sensation understand why prices ...

In winter, then just turn on the lifts, because no better place to find in Russia for skiing. Honestly, even Europe next is not necessary. Here you can see what's going on in the winter season in 2014, when the lifts were working before the Olympics and were still around the building!

Alexander photographed at 9am Stoli summer cafe and writes that no visitors. It is logical that they do not, because Cafe does not yet appear. Picture taken during the cafe.

Another funny to read his arguments about the property, all property is already bought and resold several times. Even Moscow never dreamed of such prices - apartments sold from 5 to 100 million rubles (ordinary three-bedroom apartment costs around 30 million rubles - an example of the ad!). Ask why? Because there is a demand for it! And all the hotels and apartments, built on private investment, neither of which public participation can not be even speech. Most people bought guest apartments for the winter, but some Muscovites live and summer. That's even with a Tesla brought from Moscow.

But even in the presence of real estate, there are plenty of places for a budget accommodation. Prices start at 1,000 rubles per day. And if you want to ski on some of the best tracks in the world, hurry up, because 80% of the seats in the 2014-2015 winter season is already booked!

And about entertainment in Krasnaya Polyana can write dozens of posts, there just no! Entertainment centers, water parks, sightseeing tours and much more. So do not believe, who says that there is nothing to do. There's a lot of entertainment for every taste and budget. Only in the social and entertainment center of the galaxy they do not find it!

Then you and the water park

You can go skating, bowling, billiards, and a lot of that another family-friendly

Alexander writes that there was no one in the hotel. I lived in the Hotel Grand Hotel Polyana - we had to wait to find a free sunbed in a huge 50-meter pool! About a variety of entertainment in the mining and tourist center I wrote a separate post soon and write a new one, because with each visit all rediscovering Krasnaya Polyana, which is prettier every year.

The mountains are waiting for you horseback riding, mountain karting, excursions, rental of various devices, and much more! So there and crowds of people.

In other hotels, too, have a rest, but Alexander apparently had the task to write shit ...

In this case, all that is built, not collapsed, and works for the benefit of travelers

The ultra-modern railway stations Railways are not closed, and take passengers

And at the same price "communist" - Sochi to whisk you the latest train "Swallow" for 56 rubles! (Almost an hour to go)

-

Outside the window, beautiful views, there is even an air conditioned outlet!

Wanting so much that not all have enough seats in the cabin!

Tags

See also

New and interesting