Akvadizajn own hands by WoodLab86

Sometimes the apparent complexity and beauty of the hidden content is so simple that to maintain the intrigue, better-be did not know how things work. I give this post to those who are not afraid to get dirty hands or welcome those!

Take the foam desired thickness.

Cut with a knife any way.

Hairdryer with a fine nozzle (straw) is fused to the bizarre shapes

Divide into pieces sure to get through ties between the aquarium and to ensure portability of the final product

____

___

_____

Starts focus. Each element irrigated from water pulevizatora

... Sprinkle cement grade 700 and above ...

The operation is done several times. 1 day interval.

We do not yet have something like

_____

Once we made the front side, flip and the same phenomenon, rafted the entire inner foam inner side ... well irrigated and sprinkle with cement. Everything is done carefully to achieve the necessary solidity and strength. (Frame with burning foam absent)

I forgot to write that the layering of cement to better support its moisture all the same pulevezatorom.

The next focus. It is necessary to hide the cement. Paint with spray in the right color (acrylic paint).

Then cover with a transparent varnish road (bold)

While liquid paint, sprinkle glass beads, which are part of the road marking paints. At any firm you embankment road ... if people are caught good ...

Lac glass beads too few layers, until you would think that's enough. Every time to deflate non-adherent paints.

At the stage of cutting the foam, do not forget about all the techno-tripe in the aquarium and reserve a place for her ...

____

I have a double bottom in the Acqua ...

Gravel

Sowing desired fractions

Substrate for plants

Voila! Rukozhopstvo happened!

Below is a video in which to see the effect of the volcano ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1408857966 [/ mergetime]
... And I will not bathe and give a link to the tube ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbOljp4Y6FQ

Posted in [mergetime] 1408858013 [/ mergetime]
Kick friends!

Troll do not fear! They are weaker truth!

Tags

See also

New and interesting