One flight to Finland

Periodically take halturki quick to drive from Riga to Finland, in fact it will be fast.

Finish the main day around 18:30, going on trenirovochku, then we Return a back to base, where already waiting for a colleague who kindly agreed to boot and make paper.
We accept cars, collect some things and go home. With work taking toolbox on the safe side. Jack, spare wheel and the keys to change a wheel already in the cabin (which I took care before).

2. House quietly getting ready to leave, time 21.30

3. Food. As with taking something from everyday dishes does not make sense, maybe spoiled, then take along a couple of cocktails protein, apples, bananas and two protein bars, and 7 liters of water, drink a lot. Normal meal will once early in the morning on the ferry, there is a buffet =)

4. about 23.20 I go to sleep, but sleep is almost always too much can not, I do not know why. At this time, I managed to sleep for about an hour.
At 01:00 rise, shower, coffee, load things into the car, checking the wheels, seals and go.

5. The first stop will be in the final settlement of Latvia - Salacgriva.
The sky is beautiful!

6. We reached Salacgrīva from home is 115 km. Statoil, which usually refuel closed, so zapavlyayus to LUKOIL (the night is quite difficult to do), I take great coffee and go ahead 200km to Tallinn.

I went in shorts and shales and is refueled just gave oak, summer Th ...

Fotkat phone, please do not kick! He tried to take a picture wind generator on a background of beautiful sky: |

We cross the Estonian border and drive in Parnu, which means that it is time to photoradar.
And then there is the fog

Tags

See also

New and interesting