As I worked in the magnet

Inspired by the theme of the history of flight

It was possible for some time to work in the office of some widely known, in common "Govnomagnit." Much had to listen to passers-by during unloading, from colleagues and dummies on the road, so that the commentary in the style of "Zoebal bliat this Makhno uzho vzhopel" would not be surprised (Jam it all the employees themselves and at least )
About the office itself is nothing special to tell, "Barnyard" nationwide scale. Warmed by live well, and the rest as God wills! Earn money had different, but basically it is a stable 25-30 thousand on schedule 5 of 5 (five in the cockpit, 5 at home) + I had a neighbor city 500km on trains perdolit up to the base. Functions at the driver to give a damn about Ebony, so there is turnover Mama Do not Cry! Buckets shit and rubbish will not tolerate his lack everywhere in our country, show only weekdays, "romance dalnoboev»!

Just want to express my gratitude for all the good and bad! I have lost 10kg and was a great experience!
August 2012
Internships. To prove that I can ride the road train.
In fact, like most, I sat on it for the first time! Before that sat only Zile with semitrailer in a driving school! But the hands and head their business know, learn fast!

Mentor, my friend Horsham. shows what's what, where to jump, where to run, what to pull that open, and where not to stick your hands!

That night was loading, nifiga not sleep, everything must be controlled, because pussy everything that is bad, and the first flight to Cheboksary. He was behind the wheel, do not sleep for as long as all the fun!

Landscapes delightful summer! Motorway M7

September 12. Internships are long gone! Outstanding flight to Moscow. Unaccustomed very scary, and difficult to manage road train in the Moscow Ring Road anarchy!
But patience and a little effort!

Oct. At first it was not up to the gallery, tired shopesdets and all the free time went on cooking and sleeping. their car is constantly nebylo money, too, had to eat hlebushek, water and sausage!

Strange town Saransk abounds bus glasses on balconies. Riddle! I hope the residents will reveal the secret of this application!

The first failure, which means wages dick, no place to sleep, for work with the engine! I do not remember what went wrong, but it seems not long had bomzhevat based

Inexperienced! I do not put the slippers left on the floor next to the nozzle avtonomki! In October, already cold, avtonomku included whenever not go!

Clear view of the cockpit. Smoke break at unloading

December. Cat sees off in flight. Finally own car and belongings remain in her home for themselves have to carry less and less!

First popados and the first lesson: always go back and watch that!
Turn turned, and was unable to drive, became moves back as it seemed at the same traektorii on you! People nebylo there, there was nobody to help! People ran later! govnomagnit blocked the entire yard and broke IPshniku ​​future sign!

5 thousand rubles laid out piece of iron and the owner drove on!

Here is the toilet, if it is one based on which more than 300 machines are at the same time
Feel like a man, try!

Somewhere in Mordovia

River behalf of my name! Very nice!

He returned to Mordovia, went under the bottom in the cafe! Feels host fan!

Playing for time standing on the sidelines to podgadat download a good flight! Stray dogs stuck! I fed him all the sweet buns, which reserve for the night, at the time of loading! Dog ate everything and then had to give him more, and the remaining loaf! All ate and did not say thank you! Judging by the look begged me to flight!

January! Work summoned January 1. Therefore nicherta mark did not have to! January 1 in an empty train was traveling at the base, but could sleep across!

He returns with Vladimir. Closed the wiring, the machine was blinking all lampochami. I decided to stay on the sidelines and watch what's going on! but the trouble did not come alone, roadside proved treacherous, because consisted of swept away the snow from the road!

Byvratsya Independently will not succeed! Zadran ass to end, including differential lock ... dick, half a meter forward half a meter back and dug deeper.

Managed dokrichatsya her on the radio. Reluctantly, the two came to the aid. We pull the pull-pull can not

Unhook the trailer blocked the road tractor pulled, and then he hooked the trailer and pulled it! Thank you "fascists" for an adjustable suspension height!

I went to repair the wiring. A dog that lives on the workshop "nouneym»

Impressed Gorky reservoir in the winter! Water and sky, everything merges! White White, eye cuts PPC!

Proviant! More it was green in the "avtokuhne" and very tired, so something Cooking!

Strangles, Brit and generally look nice)))

Ivanovo.Baza.Zima. Everyone who was there cursing this database! In the summer of valves sticking out of the concrete, in the winter snow is not shelled. The tractor only manages to pull the one else!

Saves regular immobilized.

Some bridge, I do not remember where))) Like Oka, like Lower

My first pizdos! Froze diesel fuel! Novocheboksarsk. Help came after 10 hours on the street - 23

It makes me a trailer, so as not to freeze the products and unload. Jewelry dock!

They took my trailer and dragged into Joschka. I look forward to when they return me. It is necessary to remove the driveshaft, for automatic box! Tool no benefit near the market, still had to buy for their own!

Last padlyuchaya nut to which podlezesh dick! This angle frozen hands are powerless. Aid is not!

Well thought-comes afterward! Nut gone! I spent on it a Balon gas and xs as WD-shki

Brought to the base. Hell behind. Nitsche froze.

In an attempt to start the car independently done efficiently. The tube is 3000, deducted from the salary of the machine.

A dog that lives on workshop 2

Has got tile. Now, better fed and warmer!

Proca cooking is far from savershenstva, but it's better cold sausages and cold mineral water!

Night. Once loaded, again I do not sleep.

February. for the first time had to take part in the rescue operation

The story is. The driver of that at all costs wanted to have time to come to the store and have to spend the night there. He had 5 hours (!!!) stock on schedule, but he decided to go. He fell asleep at the wheel. Lucky for him shopesets! He managed to drive the forest, did not get to the next forest and fell to 2 meters from sticking out of the ground gas pipe! And that's not it! When handled and lifted the car was completely whole! Even the left mirror is not cracked! Sleep driving cost him 15 thousand: a pair of tractors and local Aborigines, manual overdrive goods. Mari El Republic

That's what we govnetsom seasoned

Tatarstan

We had to drive around for a week almost the entire

Noted fashion to keep at a cafe on the street some animals to attract customers! In Tatarstan, they were proteins

Sfotkat on C7 Noklu it was almost impossible, but I was able

Tatarstan is Russia, but a little cleaner, a little well-groomed and equipped.

He left the trailer in the parking lot, go back, and I blocked his Kamaz and repaired! Wait, when he will be on the course do not have time, butted neatly!

Centimeter ran back and watch centimeter back and ran to look, and so on until a complete success

More slightly and crushed to spotlight

Rushed back to the base, somewhere in Chuvashia I stopped for dinner and overnight

Anyhow no longer want to eat, I think out of all that is "tyuschtyulbyuryum»
Srach in the cabin to remove the hands did not reach half

Again, failure, again with no money changing amotrizator. While I did not have, instead of working mate someone else and bent strut so that they then pulled the chain, and of shock absorbers per changed

Weight Cheboksary. Oh and love there dryuchit magnitoshoferov for overweight!

Kazan, the navigator disappoint!

It had to be unloaded in bestial conditions! Those who permit these stores want to make a "whole organism pobyun»

To unload, try! A colleague left the trailer and screwed together. No time to wait, hone jeweler parking in a helmet!

It also

Tatarstan lyapota

Clear winter day

Somewhere there must be an evil mouse, but I have not found!

In addition to jewelry Parking, higher!

Going into the oil side of Tatarstan

Outside the window, and the terms of the oil stinks!

Refuel. Hmm, yes, a couple of years ago I was earning as much
 - The amount
 - Count. liters
 - The price per liter

Overnight in Tatarstan, again I cook dinner. I tried to cook in much, that was enough for 3-4 times

Soupault-vermesheli porridge, canned chicken, onions and carrots

Early in the morning I entered the Almetyevsk

And this is my refrigerator. The package protects against dirt and falls are very reliable! I traveled all over Tatarstan.

A little cooking

Potatoes mmm

And this is my invention nischebrodskoe "mayonezburger»

Reclaimed and ready to fight breadwinner MAN TGS! I called him "Hans." Always working machines invent their names. if you do not make friends with this iron colossus, and it will bring to destruction!

Local humor. Of course, there is no training machines

I come March. Again, there is time to make a "food instagram»

This dish was given to me very difficult, if one saucepan. It and fried and baked it!

Still March. Vladimir region. It seems to me very nicely

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting