The story of the locomotives

From the author:
My first post, so please be patient. Will be 27 photos with kommentariyami.Pozhaluysta, do not break.
So nachnem.Etot post about locomotives My work is inextricably linked to nimi.Esli will be interesting to tell in the future, what kind of work. In this post I will discuss two of the locomotive: TEP60 and 2TE10M. Teplovoznikam can not watch, because anything new they do not know, but people who are not related to the theme of locomotives, it may be interesting. Well, let's go.
TEP60 - the most common passenger locomotives Soviet times. Development of the late 50s - early 60s. In the CIS, these locomotives are no longer in Russia wrote off diesel is much younger than ours, I know. We are working locomotives, which are more than 40 years (since the other is no finance, and it is necessary to carry passengers). Machinery, though old, but still strong. We must pay tribute to the designers of these machines. Russia is no longer producing spare parts for these locomotives, except parts for diesel engines 11D45, which are used in the Navy, as well as emergency power sources in the army. Where I served were 2 of only in a truncated version (12-cylinder 14D40) .tak that the repair of diesel is still possible.

Workplace driver. As you can see, the design straight out of the sixties. Nothing more, Spartan simplicity. Iron lever to the left - this is the handle of the controller with which the operator adds rpm (and hence power) diesel. In general, the traction control system on the locomotive is quite complicated and I will not have to download extra podrobnostyami.Pribory technical condition monitoring of diesel and electric vehicles. Right painted red brake valves, by means of which the driver brakes and the composition of the locomotive. Brakes naturally air

Actually, the diesel engine, type sverhu.Dvuhtaktny, 16-cylinder turbocharged engine. Power (at generator terminals) 1850 - 1950 kW. Why is the generator terminals? Because the locomotive on the transfer of power from the diesel engine to the wheels electric. Simplistically it: diesel generator rotates, one passes the current to the traction motors that rotate the wheel. This is a very simplistic konechno.Mosch awesome, I've seen a diesel unit which was chopped in half to tear rod. Impressed. Photos of the generator will be lower in the story of the locomotive 2TE10M to avoid unnecessary clutter post photos.

In this photo taken caps with valve actuator, so clearly visible rocker arms and springs exhaust valves. So for each cylinder. In the upper part of the valve is visible atomizer. Once come off valve struck the piston (piston diameter of about 30cm) and oil, to break into the exhaust manifold, spilled out of the locomotive, the bay and the roofs of several cars bedolag - passengers, had the misfortune to stick around. Compensation was nehily.

This block of high pressure fuel pump, the tubes from which the fuel comes to injectors.

The next two pictures - High-chamber diesel locomotive with electric devices managing this mobile powerhouse. In the picture - a small part of the entire electrical stuffing. Here is a brief and all about TEP60

Come on. Now I tell about locomotive 2TE10M. Number 2 means that the locomotive consists of 2 sections. This can be seen in the pictures. Section identical in design. We have this locomotive only works in the cargo movement. In the vastness of Russia and Ukraine, and I saw them as a passenger.

That is the locomotive of Bryansk. Strongly smokes at the exhaust seems to faulty fuel equipment.

Inside of the diesel engine. Diesel two stroke 10D100, ten-power 2000 kW. It has no valves. The bodies are timing themselves pistons. In each cylinder there are two, moving towards each other. They stop at a distance of about 7 mm from each other (this is the size of the combustion chamber). Accordingly, a diesel engine has two crankshafts - top and bottom.
The history of the diesel engine. He allegedly copied from a diesel engine with some American submarine. According to legend, the submarine got stuck due to a fault we in some port and our valiant engineers quickly assembled, disassembled it diesel, removing dimensions and making drawings. I do not know if it's true, but if some dimensions of diesel divided by the number 2, 54 (convert to inches), the obtained integers. Like this. The Americans quickly abandoned the idea of ​​a diesel engine, considered unpromising, and we rushed to her even 30-40 years. Yes, in the foreground is seen the speed controller. It supports momentum diesel within the prescribed limits.

View diesel closer. Visible sleeve cylinder and fuel injection equipment.

This high pressure fuel pump and injector. At each cylinder two pumps and injectors. The second pump and injector from the back side of a diesel engine. Near the pump indicator valve. It communicates with the combustion chamber, so screwing it can be tailored to measure the pressure of the compression (or compression), and the flash pressure. These parameters are judged on the state of the diesel and fuel equipment and customize it.

The "tail" of a diesel engine with two turbochargers working on the energy of the exhaust gas, and pumped air to the diesel engine.

Turbine.

This mechanical supercharger. Increases boost pressure and through the air cooler (or intercooler Road, (it is visible just behind)) pushes air into the diesel engine.

This diesel engine assembly after repairs. He was already hooked Chalco and soon crane curled inside the locomotive.

The same traction generator, rotating and giving current diesel engines for the RV. Hefty crap. For clarity, I put him working gloves. Evaluate size.

The front of the diesel room. Air compressor for the brake system, electrical equipment, high-voltage chamber and the entrance to the cab driver

A small piece of electrical equipment (very small).

Workplace driver.

Recently, because diesel badly worn they were replaced by more modern, 4-stroke V-shaped 16-cylinder diesel 16CHN26 / 26. Here is the diesel with the new diesel engine. For me as very beautiful. Powerful fool and more economical than the previous unit

View diesel closer.

The new electronic filling diesel. Most eletroapparatov replaced here this box - system USTA.

But in the high-left cell electronics in the plane

To change and workplace driver. Super-duper modern control panel with LCD display. The cabin is equipped with air conditioning

Another view of the console.

In this photo (unfortunately, not very good quality) new diesel move 30-ton crane on the shop floor in order to install it inside the locomotive.
Fasting was very long, for which I apologize, but I want to be noted here that there is not even a tenth of what is called the locomotive.

Thank you for your attention and patience.

--img28--

Source: www.yaplakal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting