My Moskvich-412

Classic Muscovites for me my favorite hobby. It so happened that my first car was a father of VAZ 21063, but in the early 2000s, the problems started with the money in the family had to sell the Zhiguli. Pedestrians was six months after the sale, but wanted at least for something to move, regardless of schedules and time of day. Well, what it is the cheapest trough (well, in the sense of when I thought that the trough) could be bought? Of course Moskvich! Well, actually what I bought. Moskvich 2140.

35 photo.

In winter, it was the spring from the bottom fell off rags primorozhennye and it became clear that the body in the trash ... But he regularly traveled and surprisingly did not break, or rather broke down of course, but always arrives home. Hence their fascination with a lot of what he was doing, and went through the engine, suspension and did everything, and painting, all by himself. In general, with respect to the Muscovite mind always turns a phrase - "the best course to fix, but it is possible and so to go - is there Moskvich". Photos of the very first Muscovite remained only on paper, well, okay, this is not about him.

In 2008, I accidentally came across 412 production plant Izhmash 1972 release. Compared to my 2140 it was just the ideal, despite the rotten bottom front fenders and a lot of abrasions, bruises and rusted stained brush. In general, bought a little podshamanil once - put the carburetor and other non-contact ignition, propeller changed - because the vibration from him was awful. Somewhere in a week I went to "street racing" and he turned the clutch disc with a sharp start. I changed the clutch, and since then and until today there anymore not climb and did not repaired, drove about 50 thousand. Km., So just all sorts of stuff.

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

After purchasing the improvements began. Bought wheel R15 - put - cost 2 times more expensive than buying the machine itself. As in the song shorter "K Zhiguli - alloy wheels! He loves our people! »

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Bought Mouzon and signalization feedback and CZ - put.

Photo 13

Photo 14

I bought a seat on foreign cars - set, comfortable scum appeared. On family drove 100km - all hurts, these 1500km without dismounting - all the rules.

Photo 15

With future wife traveled to Kazakhstan in Aktobe on a visit to her mother, drove there and back without any problems.

Photo 16

Photo 17

Next was epic painting. To promise never to friends not to get involved, and are contacted and very sorry. Although the price agreed, without discounts, only to have been qualitatively. Almost all the money paid in advance - the second error. In general, more or less colored, generally not bad, but it squanders some details which I then get exhausted look, front fenders painted separately with a bunch of dust. He promised to polish - too hell. Anyway, I gathered all still beautifully turned out.

Photo 18

Photo 19

Photo 20

Photo 21

Photo 22

Photo 23

Photo 24

Photo 25

Wheels changed to R13

Photo 26

Photo 27

Then there was a wedding. In this unusual car ride at a wedding is something - so much attention, I just did not expect to be honest. Taxied himself behind the place is very small.

Photo 28

Tags

See also

New and interesting