Bottle with a history of

Here the other day asked my mother to help her deal with the rubbish piled up in the apartment. Well, I stumbled on a bottle, which I remember from early childhood.
In the early 70's father served in the GSVG (Group of Soviet Forces in Germany). Well, and bought for rather large (for a junior officer) money a bottle of whiskey - almost unseen, at the time, drink. Drink it no one (as you can?), Well, until his father dangled at his place of service, a bottle kept his grandmother. Every summer I found it and "provedyval" - beautiful, imported. My father said that it's open to my wedding. So she was not touched ... As the years passed, somehow was such that for alcohol in my life I have never touched, respectively, and the wedding was without his bottle and stood. Some years there is no father in 2000, and no manufacturer under the former was once a noble Scottish brand in America produced some swipes, type, weak cocktails and bottle well worth it. Already exactly 40 years. Wanted to sell it, the internet such bottle costs 100 pounds, then felt sorry history zhezh ...
P.S. Post about anything written just like that, just to share with the flood of memories.

Tags

See also

New and interesting