Men's savvy

This story happened about 3 years ago.
At that time, I and my (then) girl just starting a life together. I - worked, she - she studied and engaged in household chores (cleaning, cooking etc). About cooking and will be discussed.
In itself, I'm not picky people, but some products are simply a child can not eat. And it just so happened that my girlfriend is preparing all dishes only these products. I hate it could no longer and told her to start cooking the food, to which I am accustomed. In response, I heard something like: "Oh, you do not like the way I cook! Yes, I spent the whole day at the plate stuck! And you. I calmly sat down and ate the vegetable stew that childhood caused me retching, and incidentally made a plan for revenge.
I'll tell you that a few days before we went shopping and my girlfriend terribly like winter boots (it was autumn). And so, the next day, after returning home from work, I call your girl, holding a package with the name of the store where we were.
I tell her:
 - Honey, do you remember me complained that in old boots you have cold feet?
 - Yes, dear ^ ___ ^ - she said with eyes sparkling with joy
 - Here, this is for you! In that your feet will never be cold! (And hand bag with a satisfied grin on his face)
 - WHAT IS IT? Why do I need felt boots! ?? - Yelling at me girl.
Now that phrase for which I actually bought these boots:
 - Oh, you do not like what I give you gifts ?! Yes, I was looking for them for half a day for you !!! And you !!!

And then I forgot all about what before I fed my girl!
Now she is preparing what I have prepared my mother when I was still living with her, namely burgers, steaks, potatoes, mashed potatoes, soup, halophyte, rice, red fish, sausages, pasta, pasta nautically, buckwheat with stewed meat and etc. and etc. ...
via vk

Tags

See also

New and interesting