Yes, it's all the little things ...

Today in Sevastopol simply collapse ... a trifle. The official circulation of the ruble began from March 24 - all steel market Sevastopol sharply hryvnia. And it's time to piggy banks. All each other trying to sell a trifle in stores, gas stations, transport, machines for coffee and water clogged with fines. It was like a children's game in potatoes. Given the change in the topic - run to the store to get rid of. Here are a few stories of eyewitnesses and participants:

Home

"I work in a supermarket ... everyone comes to the little things ... I was already beginning to change the type when we please, we trifle shorter cash collection zdaval start)) Tip: If you want to exchange a trifle, just buy the products and the cashier could not refuse only preferably in the morning :)))) »

"I'm a trifle, 6 liter bottle which can never pass, all begin to puff. So I come true little by little. Bought bread, poured from the package 8grn.10kop. and left. And of course the transportation is paid fines. One problem, when others of payment, delivery give the same trifle .. »

"Yesterday has handed over all the detail, turned 264 gr :)»
(my godmother poured in 400 UAH 25 and 50k)

"Today was riding in a bus. On Nakhimov all exits and paying fines. At the same Lazarev. And Ts.Rynke out one guy, I paid travel bills. Driver with sarcasm in his voice, "and Th no small thing?"

And away we go.

"Already in some stores do not accept coins. And my friend the whole bucket for 50-25 kopecks & quot;

"Pent-iron 677 UAH rubles, no where do not take do not know what to do ((»

"And where am I going to do with 561.10 penny? Remelting?) »

"The drivers, conductors and sellers psycho teper.kogda they got a trifle, do not you ever saved money sign in our situation please, I hope some exchange offices ... It will create iron hryvnia is money, and if a lot of them, it is not small ... It's time to write a plan for the implementation of stuff :))))) »

"That's just remember all hung out in topics" very necessary change "" Look please change ", etc. and requests cashiers, almost pleadingly about? to be given a trifle, for delivery to give nothing. And it turns out, each under five hundred houses in banks marinated ... Guys, that's why ???? Surely all of you on the cars and apartments going ?!) "destyunchikami"

"That is the feeling when you just got rid of the little things ... and you immediately poured new life-a pain ... ... & quot;

"Let's send all the detail to Ukraine, they can take out a loan from the IMF will not have to :)»

"Hated trifle long time, and now, when it started this hype, you just want to throw it out the window! "

"I work as a cashier in ATB ... How Zadran This detail !!!!! 453 UAH !!! MELOCHYUYUYU !!! AND THIS ONE PERSON !!!! 5, 10, 25 cents !!! AAAAA! »

"Today, the boat did not want to take the fare 5 UAH. fines, the conductor said that it is not money. I'm in shock. »

"I wanted today in Topeka tolls to pay fines, but it has long been a drag. She gave the driver 10 USD, so he hit me back 7 UAH trifle poured on 50 and 25 cents! No, well, how to get rid of this stuff ... »

"Remelting small coins into a ball the size of a child's fist, I'll grind))»

"On the little things: I work at a gas station, coming to us a lot of topics. At night, when we can finally sit in seeing this movie: drives topic, he tells us that refuel himself lozhit cashier poor little thing on the table and it is half an hour it says :) It turned 300 USD)) »

"I Went today on the topic 14, came along with me the guy who gave the driver a bag of stuff. Apparently the guy was so angry that shouting "What for me is your little thing ?!" threw her on the pavement and went on »

"Soon Sevastopol from the word change will expand pupils stand sweat and shake hands: D»

"I never worried on account of the little things))) 10 penny still throw in a bottle of champagne and 5-nye concrete will be poured into the construction of their homes to live on the money"

"When the bus comes over bumps at the jingle of coins is possible to determine who will be the driver rafting trifle ...»

"People! Be people !!!
I work in the shop, a man bought a washing powder for 15grn, threw the bag on the table and ran trivia !!! Well this is all tin ... »

Today transport is calculated: I had a little thing and 100grn bill, regretted the driver and gave the bill. With the fear of looking at a box with a bunch of little things, but he felt sorry for me, too - the surrender of almost all denominations I gave

Here is a scale of tragicomedy))

Greetings from warm Sevastopol !!!
via senjorita

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting