Spike TV Guys Choice Awards 2014: Who what?

The ceremony Spike TV Guys Choice Awards, which for several years in a row held in Culver City, California, celebrates the best of men from the world of film, music and sports. However, this does not prevent the event to collect on their red carpet the most sexy and attractive women who, by the way, also awarded the golden opportunity to get the antlers for their achievements in various fields.

Like last year, the appearance of Jessica Alba on the red carpet Spike TV Guys Choice Awards caused a storm of emotions - the actress once again looked incredibly attractive and stylish. Black dress with a braided leather bodice by David Koma was the perfect outfit for the ceremony, where the ball is ruled sexuality, and Jessica knew exactly what outfit to wear is to fit into the crowd. Coal Smoky Aes, easy installation and negligent sandals, continues the idea of ​​attire, became the perfect complement to the image.

Having suffered a lot of injuries in the fashion arena over the past few weeks, Rosario Dawson, finally, we introduced immaculate and very stylish way. Classic Ensemble shortened stamp and pencil skirt with a high waist was decorated with original combination of different tissue structures and colors and expanded tank, in a tone as well. In my view, such a style is ideal for Rosario - he corrects silhouette and emphasizes the waist, which the actress is not very pronounced.

Prepare yourself to be more hot! And all because they appear on the red carpet the most attractive girl Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue - Lily Aldridge, Chrissie and Nina Agdal Teygen. The ceremony honored the total reward model as "Sexiest company." Lily chose to output a little black dress with a smell, adding a discreet color outfit with gold ornaments and a bright crimson lipstick, which emphasized that it belongs to the clan of the most attractive women's event.

Chrissy, in contrast, opted for bright colors, an example of a yellow mini-dress with a corset bodice and transparent inserts of brand Three Floor. In my opinion, the model with processing by a little bit too far, but in general, the image of Chrissie really sexy. Maybe even too much.

Pretty Nina also made a bid for the silhouette of the figure chosen for the evening, and a black and white dress with a plunging neckline by Emilio Pucci. Bright leather belt made emphasis on the waist and concise pumps complement the ensemble. If you choose the best images of the three models, two hands, I vote for an elegant outfit Lily Aldridge - it is balanced and not excessive.

A truly gorgeous image of public demonstration Jaime King in the dress from Emilio Pucci. The actress chose the output MPP with a twist in the form of a transparent insert with a rich finish crystals that revived the image and gives it a sexuality and glamor. Not afraid to excessive light, Jamie has added an ensemble ruby ​​earrings (unnecessary in my opinion), and finish with a clutch of silver leather shoes.

Very pleased with their choice of dress Rihanna. The singer, who became the "most desirable woman" according to Spike TV, came to the ceremony in a black silk dress with thin straps. I really like this dress, made in the aesthetic style of underwear, and still more like the original choice of color nail polish - light shade very refreshing image and gives it flavor.

Olivia Munn arrives at the ceremony in a dress J. Mendel, chip which, in addition to the beautiful emerald green color, was a combination of textures - the delicate silk and rough skin. I like this way of absolutely everything - from clothes and ending with the selection of accessories in golden colors.

Turning to the retro aesthetics, Cameron Diaz tried on outfit Gucci. Color chameleon, adding Lurex fabric and style with an overlap - all this clearly indicated that Frida Giannini has created this dress with an eye for fashion 70. Crumpled tissue slightly spoils the image, but like maroon-purple hue is very Cameron.

At the end of the post I offer you a few photos from the ceremony:

"The most dangerous man" and "Best Fighter" Norman Reedus in "sexiest" models.

"The most hot stuff decade" Sandra Bullock won not only the gold horns and a crown.

Sandra with Camilla Alves

"Man of the Year" Matthew McConaughey and his wife

The future stars of the film "Sex Tape" Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel

Chrissy Teygen

Mark Wahlberg receives the award for "Brotherly Love" for himself and his two brothers

Rihanna and Aaron Paul

Tags

See also

New and interesting